HELP! Deficiency or Nute burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Deficiency or Nute burn

Help! I have a Bubble Gum plant in 2nd week of flowering. I ad nutrients every watering. Picture below includes nutrients that I am adding to water. Edges of bottom leaves turn brown then Black and starts to shrivel. I don’t think it’s nute burn because it’s not just the tips. But I can’t see how there could be a deficiency. I use distilled water with a PH of 6.5 so I believe PH is fine. I’m at a loss. I’ve tried flushing plant as well as adding nutrients. I even added bottled water That’s not distilled to ensure that distilled water wasn’t starving plant of micronutrients.

Here’s a pic with better lighting

Comment

Could be phosphorus deficiency, my first thought I got.
      but what is your growing medium? soil ?
      Do you have a picture of the whole plant also ?
      How big is the pot ?
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Growing medium is soil .8 .8 .8. 5 gallon cloth pot. I can upload plant photo in a bit but majority of plant looks healthy. Temp in tent it 73 humidity is 55% here a photo of all the plants. Only one or two show these symptoms.

Comment

If your NPK in the soil is 8-8-8. It doesn’t missing nutrients at all.
          yes the plant looks overall in good health, and is it only the lowest leaves is having symptoms?
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

It’s not it’s .8-.8-.8

Comment

Did you consider a defoliation of some leaves ? For open up to the lowest bud sites? And some air flow ?

Comment

And yes it’s lower leaves on the plant. Also some newer leaves seem like they are twisted and not as big as they should be.

Comment

Wtf .8-.8-.8? Doesn’t that bottle you posted clearly say 3-12-6? Plus it says bloom and your nowhere near bloom? Or am I missing something here?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was the soil i referred too.
                    But yea it’s not 2 weeks into bloom, doesn’t look like it. Or I’d grow pretty slow after entering bloom phase.......

Then I don’t know what you mean by; soil .8.8.8?
                  sorry I misunderstood maybe.

Comment

• Cali
                    Cali commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ok. Now I’m completely confused lol. Didn’t mean to start anything was just wondering am I tripping? Or? Lol

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This message was for the post maker Cali 😂
                    You definitely not tripping 😆

Sorry the pic I had was from three weeks ago because I’m out and about and not at home. When I get back I’ll put up More current photos. The soil was .8-.8-.8. The nutrients were as the bottle showed. I have done some defoliation and I Also super cropped the plants a couple weeks ago due to height restrictions and for yield. I’ll post updated photos in an hour. I am confident that you guys can definitely educate me on what I need to do differently.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    An updated picture would help
                    Sorry I ask again. But is that the name of the soil ? Or the NPK ratio in the soil itself ??

Here are photos of all 7 plants. All tips are appreciated. Hopefully they look good for start of week 2 flowering. I may have overly defoliate. On harlequin 2 stem snapped and died instantly so that is why one cola looks dead. Thanks for help

Comment

The NPK value of the soil that I used was .8-.8-.8 that’s what I meant by that.

Comment

Your plants look overall healthy, I wouldn’t worry about the leaves lowest. Is it’s progressing every day or ??
                      most of them have a pretty nice color also.

Comment

I added nutrients with their watering yesterday. I water every three days or so depending on soil mosture level. It’s seems like the leaves are not getting worse. I did notice that my plants seemed to have started growing more slowly. It might be from super cropping or the 12-12 lighting schedule. Does anyone think that I might have too many plants in this 4x4 grow tent? I think I may have to move 1 or 2 outside and just make sure that I bring them in a dark room every night.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                          CaptainWiese91 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Time will tell. It will be hard to make that judgment, about the space for the plants.
                          If it’s not progressing with the leaves. I wouldn’t worry.
                          Good luck

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X