Switching to 12/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switching to 12/12

I am about to flip my plant. I have the timer set to turn on at 7:30 am to 1:30 am I am planning on giving the plant 24 hours of complete darkness and I was wondering what I should be settting my timers to once I put the lights back on

I'm kinda confused but I think the answer to your question is set timers to 12/12

Comment

Just set the on/off times for whatever is the most convenient period for you to work in the grow.
      Factor in stealth (fan noise, etc), and possible climate issues. I run my lights mainly at night cause I'd rather have any possible noise issues happening at night, and I'd rather have the lights on and heating the grow during the coldest hours.

Comment

I don't think you should put it under 24 hours of straight darkness before flip. I do, however, advocate for flowering under 11/13 or 10/14, as the flowering hormone is produced during the dark period, and 10-11 hours is sufficient enough to draw the energy a plant needs to feed a longer flowering cycle.

Comment

12/12 = 6:00 am to 6:00 pm is the norm

Comment

Yeah just find the schedule that work for you. Doesn't matter how long the dark period before switch. I've done 34 hours of dark just to be sure and works great. I run them 10 to 10

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X