Noobie "help please"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noobie "help please"

I have two clones about a month old. They started rooting okay and even produced new growth. They are in Kellogg's organic raised bed potting soil and are outside for the day and supplemented with a 400w 20k MH light for 6 hours making it about a 18/6 cycle. The PH of the soil was high (7.7 ish) so I have been buffering the water a little to bring it down. However, there is barely any growth and the leaves are yellowing. Can't tell if it is nutrient deficiency, overwatering (although I wait for the soil to dry completely, I started feeding wk2 but then the yellowing occurred so I suspended the nutrients at that point), nutrient burn, root problem? Any help is appreciated. Had a hard time uploading photos.

Photos:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ggBJbJM"><a href="//imgur.com/a/ggBJbJM"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

well make sure it has water #1 and darkness if it had roots should come back

Comment

Maybe too much light then....in shock

Comment

What size pot is it in, did you make sure the roots were established before planting it and how did you transition it to being outside?

Comment

Maybe too much light then....in shock

Comment

They are in 4in. Peat moss pots. I slowly introduced them to full sun over a week and a half time. They did great through the transition and for about a week in full sun and the supplemental MH lighting before the yellowing of the older leaves started

Comment

Here they are about a week ago

Comment

Those pots look way big. Even in those pics they’re droopy. You may have progressed them too quickly. I baby my clones and when they see light, it’s T5’s for a while but I don’t actually plant them until there’s roots coming out all over the rapid rooter cubes. I’d be afraid to move them into a smaller pot at this point but they need some tlc. I’d try putting them under a less powerful light than the sun and water in a circle around the base of the plants for now. Need to check your ph every time you water as well and keep it 6.0-7.0. Hopefully they’ll recover.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X