Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickyChicks
    replied
    55.7g !!! I'm calling it 2oz. I'll update with a smoke report in a few weeks. I have another Bloody Skunk plant going for the autoflower gallon challenge

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Yesterday was Day 100 and chop day for the beautiful Bloody Skunk. I'll say it right now, the pictures do no justice for these stunning purple colored buds. I can't believe how much I actually harvested, for sure over an oz. There was quite a bit of popcorn and larfy buds but what the hell it grew inside of a freaking PC case!! This was exciting and challenging, I will definitely do this again probably after the new year. I'll update with final dry weight later this week.
    Last edited by NickyChicks; 09-10-2020, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Day 90, another weekly water change. I did a little cleanup of some leaves, a lot of them are dying because they're getting cooked from being so damn close to the light. The majority of the trics are still clear but there are a bunch of cloudy ones, I'll be keeping an eye on them but I'm thinking maybe another 2 weeks and she will be ready.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks so much Gjourney101 it's been a lot of fun thus far. Next time around I want to grow a strain that has some Low Ryder genetics. I think that would be appropriate for the PC case

• Gjourney101
    replied
    You've done an amazing job

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Day 76 and we are getting close! Few more weeks and I'll be chopping her down. She smells great, the purple colors are amazing, and the buds are pretty decent size. I'm excited to see what the final yield is going to be, just a waiting game now.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Day 62, I was away for the last week and things got a bit wild while I was gone. I just spent some time tying and supercropping every top because a bunch were growing into the lights and then past them. The pics do no justice but the buds are beautiful and she smells so nice. I really wish I had these seeds when I started the plants in my tent, I'd love to grow a full size plant of bloody skunk, maybe next time.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Day 48, she has stretched all the way to the lights (no surprise there). In comparison to the plants in my 4x4, she is in the fast lane. Small buds are forming, trics are popping up, and shes starting to smell pretty good, like citrus. I did some bending and tying of most of the tops to give some space between the lights and hopefully I don't ruin my buds. They don't seem to be hurting right now, a little burn on the leaves from being on the LED but other than that it's ok.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    We love pretty girls in here 😁👍🏻🤣

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Capt! She should be a pretty girl too, hoping for some nice red buds

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks budgal, I've been having fun while doing so. I can't believe how much grow happened over just 2 weeks

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    This grow is awesome!
    never did this kind of grow before. But I will definitely be waiting for the end results 😁.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh she is looking so happy just beautiful training you have done.

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Day 41, well I think it's safe to say she did some stretching. She's a whopping 11.5" right now. I just moved the light almost all the way up, I have maybe .75" left to go up. She's doing great considering the abuse I put her through. Buds are starting to form pretty quickly. The broken branch that broke twice healed up so nice. Excited for the weeks to come, the show goes on.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks SoOrbudgal, Yeah she's gonna be tiny but hopefully she's quality!! Who knows maybe the buds will be nice and fat

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X