Buds look weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buds look weird

I have been growing this Candyland strain in coco/Perlite 1gal fabric pot. In 3rd week of flowering, watering once a day with ff trio and Calimagic. As of right now im dosing 2ml Calimagic, 2ml big bloom, no grow big and 4ml tiger bloom per 1gal water and ph'd to 5.7-6.3. Im tripping on the size of the calyxes and the fact that there is very few pistils coming from them. Almost like there stuck inside the calyxes and cant come out. It smells like cotton candy and soooo freaking sticky its crazy. What do u all think? Is it normal looking? Do I need to make any changes? Click image for larger version

Name:	20200615_060419.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	417273Click image for larger version

Name:	20200615_060343.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	417274Click image for larger version

Name:	20200615_060450.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	417275
    God created the herbs of the fields for us to enjoy! The resinous smoke from all of this herb from all over the world rises like incense to his honor and glory!

The thing that looks weird to me are the leaves. Looks like nitrogen tox, but the buds look fine. Some strains have more pistols than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Tersky View Post
      The thing that looks weird to me are the leaves. Looks like nitrogen tox, but the buds look fine. Some strains have more pistols than others.
      I have cut way back on nitrogen or so i thought. Can the leaves regain their color or did the tox darken them for good? What do i do to fix? The nitrogen in Calimagic is 1% in big bloom is 0% im NOT using grow big @ 6% and tiger bloom is 2%. I been on this feed regime for 4 weeks now. Should i stop the tiger bloom?
      God created the herbs of the fields for us to enjoy! The resinous smoke from all of this herb from all over the world rises like incense to his honor and glory!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        No more nutes for now and flush dry her and flush again. My 2cents and those buds look killer

Some plants are bred to have little pistils. Don’t worry. It looks great

Comment

Thank u all for your thoughts and input. I cant imagine losing this girl she smells soooo delicious and just sooooo dam sticky. The trichomes are so dense they are growing on top of each other.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          So you have 3 phenos? You took clones ?

Im not ready for clone growing just yet. My biggest yield was an ounce so far Im still learning.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Now now there's no crying in weed growing and grow buddy, and ounce is great if you enjoyed it and enjoyed learning the grow ain't nothing to be ashamed of. Heck you'd laugh your face off if you'd seen my first indoor grow.....LOL

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s the beauty of clones. You could have tons of them yielding an ounce each and wouldn’t matter. You can just dabble into it by cutting a small branch and placing in a cup of water under a light. Change water daily and voila

Appreciate the words of wisdom guys. I forgot to mention that this plant has been 12/12 from seed. The last couple of plants i grew were 12/12 also

​This one below was my little bonsai lol
        These were just experiments for my learning process. As I grew them I studied every forum around including completing a diary for the bonsai. I took what I wanted and left the rest. My next grow will be 100% Coco/ Perlite hand fertigation and mainlining On a normal 18/6 until time to flip to 12/12.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          You got this Old1stTimer and yes it's very easy to clone once you get the bug for it man it's a fun thing to do like 9fingerleafs says. But for now your doing fine, no worries she'll make you happy. You next grow will be bigger and better every time.

Some varieties just look that way like Dr. Grinspoon and Laughing Buddha.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X