First Ever Grow and going into bloom stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Ever Grow and going into bloom stage

Morning Everyone! I hope you all had a lush weekend!

i am going to the bloom stage this week, nerve racking and exciting all at the same time! So I have my carbon filter all set up and running and have a dehumidifier running also. So temps and humidity are good day and night - I repotted them over a week ago, to be honest I am sort of treating them like my house plants. I have started to remove lower leaves, I am doing it daily as I don’t want to be heavy handed. I have attached some pics as of today, do they look ok? Have I forgotten anything? I’ve been researching but just would like if you could just look the pictures over and see what you think. I water them with rain water also.
    Thank you 😊 all so much
    caz

Growing Indoors, Tent, LED lights, Feminised seeds Amnesia Haze (RQS)

Hi Caz,

They certainly look very happy and well maintained. How old are they? I am also on my first grow so take my comments with a grain of salt however, I would think you could go a week or two more in the veg stage if you wanted more buds. If you are more interested in the shortest time to get to final product, they look great to me. Good luck!

Comment

• Cazald68
      Cazald68 commented
      Editing a comment
      The bigger one is at week 8 and the other 2 are 6 weeks, they didn’t have the best start, so they are a little stunted, after correcting the soil they have excelled! I plan on going to bloom on Friday I just preparing myself, excited and scared lol

They look good !
    and from my main breeder also, not bad ! Love the amnesia haze! You are going to get really happy with the harvest of this one 👍🏻
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Cazald68
      Cazald68 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was your advice that help me get this far! I really thank you 😊 I just needed that little bit of confidence to switch that light over and go to 12/12

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      No thanks here😊.
      I know the feeling you have. It’s a little bit scary first time and it’s easy to “overthink” the whole process while doing it.
      But if you keep doing what you do now - Then don’t worry.
      I think it’s awesome your first grow is a sativa dominant strain. And it’s one of my absolute favorite strains. Keep her happy and you will be awarded with some pretty nice weed ✊🏻

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X