Please Help - Sick Looking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Please Help - Sick Looking

Hello, Appears by looking at this Auto Plant it doesn't appear to be to healthy at 2 months. I have gone over all issues and still to no avail. Thought it could have been light burn, Nutrient burn although its in soil and I haven't added any nutrients other then water, or else maybe this is normal PH for both soil and water is fine on an 18 & 6 Light schedule - maybe this is normal not sure any advice would greatly be appreciated, thanking you all, also had bugs n soil but this is well under control now, Also a small seedling leaves coming in yellow already, growin in small grow tent , 500watt equivalent LED light used - distance apart is fine. Any advice greatly appreciated, tale care

Do you have in perlite or leca in the soil ?
    you write ph is normal ? What do you mean by that ??
    what type of soil are you using ?
    this is really not normal.
    but before I can rule out a diagnosis- Need to know that type of soil and what is the NPK ratio in the soil.
    cuz you can get nute burn in the soil without add nutrients at all.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Lew
      Lew commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Captain, thanks for assisting me here. Ph soil is APPROX 6.5 -7.0, water is approx 6.6 on most occasions, pot size is fine. No perlite in the sick looking one but drainage is fine , new seedling does have perlite in it with same soil . Soil was purchased from a Soil Company and they told me that this mix was enough nutrients from seed to flower , pic attached but doesn't really tell you much unless it means something to you as you are the Captain. Not sure of the NPK Ratio and will call them up to see if they know as they mix it themselves so Ill have to get back on that one. Looking forward tohearing back, take care and thanks again Captain, Lew

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Perlite is not only for drainage it’s also for oxygen can reach the roots. The roots thrive when they have access to oxygen.

I ask about the soil because to me it seems like you have a nute burn. I would have say deficiency l, a severe one. But I hardly doubt that. Either you have a lockout, or a nuteburn.
      And a lockout can both give symptoms of deficiencies and other stuff.
      Did you try a flush of the plant ?

Way over watered root issues my opinion.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Lew
      Lew commented
      Editing a comment
      You reckon over watered? I am so careful not to over-water as I only water every couple of days. I have a water meter that I stick in the pot and it has never read WET only moist so not sure if it is over watering but I will let them dry out until meter is saying dry. Im not sure what it is because so similar to so many other issues. I have some worm wiz that I was told was very good for the plants but not sure if I should add it as the soil is supposed to be complete mix., thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X