Brown spots on leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown spots on leaves

I’m getting some brown spots and skightly curling leaves that turn crispy. Not all plants/strains are displaying this. PH is 6.5 - 7.3 (approximately). Outdoors, good morning to noon sun with filtered sun and shade the rest of the day. My soil is a primo mix of Happy Frog potting soil, coconut husks, perlite, no large chunks of lumber, worm castings, and homemade compost. 5 gallon size containers with good drainage and I only use fish emulsion, and Big Bloom (Fox Farms). If it is a deficiency, I don’t know why all plants are showing this. Maybe strain related? It does seem that those affected are very similar in their traits/characteristics (Indica dominant) I’ve been just flushing with pure water to rule out my supplements. Any thoughts anyone?
    Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

PH fluctuations is my guess.
    You’re Ph is a little too high in the range.
    7,3 it’s going to struggle so absorb nutrients
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Thanks Captain! I actually meant to say that all other plants aren't showing this instead of are. Very strange. I will look for a digital tester since mine just gives ranges and I'm guessing on the over/under. New growth seems fine so far.
      Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X