Click image for larger version

Name:	9BF11898-A733-4F6F-804E-59508431A7BD.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	417181
    Attached Files

How am I looking? 1 month in today from seeds. Just looking for advice

Comment

Hard to tell under blurple lights, but I see leaf curling, can be root issues, over or under watered, or bugs. Also need more info on the soil and everything. Use a 30X zoom lens and look at the under side of all the leaves for signs of bugs, let get them out of the way first. Then move to the water.

Comment

Yep some curling, as mentioned could be root problems or watering issue.
        When the plants get bigger, you need a “cup” under the pot. So when you have run off water, It can be collected and not Running all over the floor.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

That’s why I have the panda film there now. Gonna grab cups. The curling I thought I was from just re-potting. They look better today. Should I post a normal light pic? Soil is just miracle grow suggested from another site it’s just potting mix. I just watered last night. What is my schedule for watering at this stage?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            So if you got the info about miracle grow from another site what did they tell you about your grow now?

Attached Files

Comment

I fed think I hand a wind burn issue last week that’s fixed now. Could that cause the curling?

Comment

SoOrbudgal it was just a list. This is my first attempt at reaching out to any community after giving it a go alone.....

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Ohhh i see OK well just asking if you got mixed info. we would not recommend miracle grow potting soil but there are those that do grow weed in it. So it's got nutes built in it i've read so won't need to put anything food wise for at least 8wks or so. Because the combo of nutes will create a toxic medium to high in N which gives you very very dark green funky leaf and roots will be damaged.

See, I think mine are dark green from that, or the wind burn(?). I just moved them into those 3 gallon pots like 3 days ago and the roots def looked maxed out in the other pots. Hopefully they can recover soon, they definitely looked more perky this morning.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Unless your fan was directly pointed at them and the temps to hot this could cause curling but i think it's the soil. Just in the future try to buy no nute added soil or potting mix. Yes, gives us a post in a few days if no improvement in that time or you even see things getting worse transplant again get new soil sorry this is what we recommend here they are photo period and young yet they'll handle the transplant again if they are auto flower that's a different bag of worms.

I have nothing but time! The fan was painted right at them for a week or 2 and it was a little warm in there. I opened the AC vent in that room slightly and now have the fan blowing up and over them, creating a slight move but nothing big at all. Thank you so much.

Comment

Update: They grew quite a bit. everything is standing up better. picture soon!

Comment

SoOrbudgal New growth has no curling. The one in the front is going sideways. Doesn’t seem unhealthy.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X