Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves turning brown and curling up :(

Please Help!
    Can you guys tell me if this is a nutrient burn and what kind ?
    Or is it a light burn?I try to keep my mars hydro sp250 at least 12 inch from the plants which are already flowering (autoflowers,week7th).Im growing in coco coir with GH flora series.

What wattage is your lights? It's usually 18" +. How often do you feed?
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

It is currently set to 180W .Mars hydro recommends 12"-18" for bloom.I fed them every second watering (water,food,water,food)

Comment

I have the same light and if I am not mistaken Marhydro recommends no less then 16 inches above for bloom so I assume you have light burn.

Comment

Comment

Hey Ramsamsam38,
            Not sure if a Marshydro rep gave you that information or someone else.
            I checked the paperwork that came with my light again to be sure and this is a picture of the information that came with the light straight from manufacturer.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20200614_222503_resized (1).jpg
Views:	189
Size:	315.0 KB
ID:	417218
            maybe it isn't light burn but I have my lights 18 inches above and have no troubles.

good luck.

Comment

Ya Ramsamsam38 i think someone gave you the wrong info. I dont run Mars hydro, but even my viperspectra dont recommend lights that close during flowering. It does look like light burn, try and back your lights to max rated distance, see if the plants respond well, then start closing the distance a half inch every day. And I would take JohnEmad 's written info, over some nice lady, that refers to me as dear in their reply...err i hope its a lady. LOL
              Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
              Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
              6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
              Canna Coco/perlite
              General Hydroponics Flora Series
              Cal/Mag.

Comment

Yep raise your light, i got " real " instructions from the manufacturer like JohnEmad did, a booklet and single sheet. I learned by trial and error where the sweet spots are and light distance. Don't wait too long to correct. This is a good practice lesson...sorry we all learn by making mistakes.
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thank you so much guys.I appreciate your help! I found my info on amazon (mars mydro sellers profile) well it was all wrong...I raised my light today and hopefully everything will be back to normal within some time.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X