Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Need expert tips

Hello everybody

This is my first plant so far it is growing outdoors for about 10 weeks.
    Strain is skunk xl 2. Gen
    By that I mean seed is from last year plant from my friend that ordered online(royal queen)
    I am feeding 2 days nutrient 1 day water.
    I've defoliate plant 3,4 times. More than 50 leaves have been cut some small ones and majority was big fan leaves blocking light.
    I want to know am I doing everything alright. I have feeling she is small and want to know why. So far thankfully havent noticed any deficiency.
    I was trying to make 6,7 big nodes, main tips. I topped when she had 10 nodes and got 2 top stems.
    Anyone has any tips on what to do and is it normal she is so bushy. I mean there are tons of little leaves that are growing in small space touching each other.
    And does anyone suggest force flower or will I get small yields.
    Sorry for too much questions and sorry for bad english.

Can you take better pictures of the plant. The entire plant from multiple angles.
    Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
    Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Originally posted by Gjourney101 View Post
      Can you take better pictures of the plant. The entire plant from multiple angles.
      Will that do

Comment

Comment

Your English is fine - your plant looks good too - I wouldn't cut any more leaves off - let it grow - don't see much for aeration in your soil?
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
            Your English is fine - your plant looks good too - I wouldn't cut any more leaves off - let it grow - don't see much for aeration in your soil?
            Thanks for reply. And what do you mean you dont see air circulation in soil or? Please explain
            And I think her parent was auto flower does that mean something.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              You can get them in any garden store.

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Autoflowers cannot be cloned.

• Cunjo420
              Cunjo420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not a clone but seed from buds.

Another vote for they look good to me. Far as bein bushy some strains throw a lot of side branches, some have very close nodes & some just pop a budsite here n there along a tall stem. Some seem to need to be thinned out every other day. (Mango & this pheno of GSC I have come to mind)

Comment

Originally posted by JDU View Post
              Another vote for they look good to me. Far as bein bushy some strains throw a lot of side branches, some have very close nodes & some just pop a budsite here n there along a tall stem. Some seem to need to be thinned out every other day. (Mango & this pheno of GSC I have come to mind)
              Yea I understand. I chopped around 8,10 nodes that is why they are far away from each other and I defoliate leaves on lower points at nodes because I am trying to focus growing in height. Ive seen many people doing it and than tie them to make space and evenly place them so they dont block each other or throw shadow.hoping for big dense buds on sticks hahay I would be happy to get 100g from it even tho I doubt it because size of pot is not massive but medium to big.

Comment

This is a seed from a hermied plant sounds like
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Cunjo420
                  Cunjo420 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He got around 50,60g outdoors because he overfed than flushed. She didnt make full potential

• CaptainWiese91
                  CaptainWiese91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Royal queen seeds don’t have an skunk xl as a autoflower. Only feminized photo strain.

• Cunjo420
                  Cunjo420 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are right. I Guess I got some misinformation or buddy doesnt know the difference

Cunjo420 so this is a seed that was purchased by a friend not a seed from a plant your friend grew right? I love your cat and it's called pollen.
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Cunjo420
                  Cunjo420 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I got 10 cats hahah. Well tbh I dont even know. Isnt it possible to have few seeds in plants buds like it is not wierd to find seed in bud but not like few seeds but once in a while.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X