Weed Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weed Apps

Ive checked out numerous apps online already but I'm looking for a more a more specific type of app where I can document everything I do ( watering, feeding, trimming , harvesting, curing etc) AND everything the plant may be telling me (or trying to tell me) So far I'm not finding that type of app. Or do I just need to create my own spread sheet for all that ? lol If anyone knows of anything out there please share. Thank you and stay safe

I’ve used five subject notebooks for years. Write the year in the front cover and each subject section is a grow. I do 3-4 grows a year. The 100 pages or so in each section is more than enough to document everything.

Comment

Post from Gjourney101
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...wing-with-jane

Comment

I also keep a weed journal. I have my feeding schedule tacked up on the wall, and it's the same for each grow (w/ minor adjustments as necessary). I guess I'm very 20th century: I love to hold a pen and write stuff down.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I am using an excel spreadsheet. I think it works pretty good if you know how to use the features excel. I have each row set up for each day, columns for things like watering, days veg/bloom ,feeding, light distance, light schedule, humidity, temperature, links to pictures for that day, and so on. I have the widest column for comments with wrap around text so I can write as much as I want on any day in that row. I started out using a notebook but I couldn't stay organized with stuff I wanted to be sure I recorded every day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X