Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I trim these? And where?

Hi there,
    I’m growing in an Aerogarden Farm hydro system.
    The smaller babies I just flipped to flowering yesterday.
    The larger ones have been in flowering for 3 weeks.

The smaller ones are bushy at the bottom. Should I be trimming them?
    And for the larger ones, do they look ok? Leave them alone or trim some more at the bottom?
    Thanks!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1239.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	416525Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1240.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	416526

It's personal choice but I would trim the lower leaves completely. They won't get much light

Comment

might be a little too late since they are in flower already but you could remove any buds that are not getting adequate light

Comment

Getting rid of the suckers below the bud canopy usually helps stimulate production above. It's hard but necessary. I took off a dozen or more twigs I hoped might grow into the ScrOG net but didn't this morning and pinched off all the tiny leaves that turn into suckers from the otherwise bare stems. JohnDope is probably right about it being too late for helpful defoliation on this go-round.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

I remove every leaf covering a bud site all throughout flower.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X