Decisions, decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decisions, decisions

Good morning! I have two plants in my current grow. The one on left is Aurora (topped and being trained. She is a little more than 2 1/2 months. The girl on right is Blue Venom, topped and being trained as well. Yes I know...Miss Blue has some Issues going on. She's been a problem child from the start...slower to germinate, slower to grow, etc. I've been off and on considering just scratching her, dumping her and chaulking it up to (in)experience. Hey siblings don't always get along, right ?lol

With that being said I hope it isn't just me. You guys DO see a big difference in size and condition, right? Aurora is about 18" tall and Miss Blue is a massive (lol) 13" tall.
    Thank you for your time and be safe out there

Could be the lighting but the little one looks hungry to me. Further details on the setup would help tho.

Comment

There can be genetic differences between plants, even siblings from hybrids, F1s, F2s can show many different phenos. And take different care to grow them. The plant on the right may just be showing more Indica then the other, as far as size and growth rate.. She may jump up when the lights get flipped.

Comment

I would just flip both two plants in that small space going to be hard to manage. I would do just one plant in there next time one good larger plant, i hate tossing out plants unless it's a male.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

They're different strains so they are going to progress through their cycles differently. Both look healthy to me.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X