Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear GWE

Dear GWE & its members/users,
    Thank you for being here. Being supportive. Being respectful. Being humble. Being nice!

I was just researching some things about cannabis as I usually do every night to relax and I came across a popular grow site that was forum based, like us except for one thing... The community was very toxic and rude! Without mentioning names or the domain, I read a question that asked "Does my plant look like it has female preflowers? It's 90 or so days into veg".

Now I knew right away they were female, but as I read the comments, what I read was disgusting.

People were putting him down because he didn't know, and also people acting lile they were better than him because of his set up and plant size.

One comment read "90 days into veg? Ha! This is what mine looked like 90 days into veg [picture here] you shluld just cut yours down and start over its not even big "

...can you believe the audacity and disrespect these people were giving?

One person even said he should find something else to do because his setup was degrading. Mind you had aluminum foil to reflect light. Whats so wrong with that? Jeez....

No one gave this poor guy an answer to top it off. I felt kind of bad. But that's why I want to thank all of you for keeping up a healthy and happy community. I haven't had a bad experience yet and I appreciate all of you. Keep up the good work guys.
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Welcome to the premier site- happy to have ya & enjoy...
    Last edited by JDU; 06-13-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Well i look at other forums also for specific strain grows or auto flower info. Less moderation notice less attention by site administration. Without someone calling out their bad attitudes and talk it stays toxic.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Snobs ruin EVERYTHING. That's why I signed up here. GWE is about making knowledge accessible to all comers, even if they can't afford a five thousand dollar grow room or don't live in a cannabis-friendly state with an established grow community or don't have access to coveted clones.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          I lucked out. This is the 1st site I found & I have no reason to go anywhere else.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with JDU - Google sent me here and I have never looked elsewhere.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X