A Newbie Here !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Newbie Here !

Hello Friends ! I am new at this valuable forum. And i am a newbie too So i need your experienced eyes and answers here I am starting my questions;

This plant has opened her leaves on 26 April from seed. And i put it to the flowering stage on 27 May (with 48h darkness)...Today is 13 June. I am using Advanced Nutrients GrowMicoBloom + Big Bud. I do not know the strain. The seed is coming from my friend...He does not know either.

-My led light is Full Spectrum Led light? I did not buy this. I borrowed from my friend and he said it is full-spectrum but i wanted to ask you too guys.
    -Should i change my pot? It is 10 liter. I mix Biobizz Light soil with coco peat. But it looks like roots need more space...I do not know. Really do i need to change the pot?
    -AS you see i removed many fan leaves after the flowering stage. But there are still some. Should i remove them more?all?
    -In the Advanced Nutrients feeding chart, it says "4ml for GrowMicroBloom + 2ml Big Bud for a week" . But the soil gets dry quicker than a week.I am watering once a 4 days...I am applying 3 Liter for every watering. And i put fertilizer for every liter? Or i only use fertilizer only once in a week and rest is simple water.
    -Light distance is Ok you think? The meter shows 65 cm.

Very Thx Friends for your answers...Good Day

Are there holes in the bottom of your pot? She looks rootbound but otherwise healthy - I would repot into something at least 20L, 40L would be better. If you can find a fabric pot, that would be best. Do you have a fan in the grow room? If not, you should consider a small fan to keep the air moving around in there, especially when you get further into flowering to reduce the chances of mold. All in all, you've done a great job getting her this far along - congrats!

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      And you don't need to feed with every watering. You should water with ph'd cal mag water between feedings. But yeah- lookin good!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X