Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timing for next cycle

Hi all!

I am growing from seed but I only have a tent that can hold 2-3 plants. Grows have been going well. I also have a smaller LED setup in a room corner dedicated to just seedlings and maybe 1-3 week of veg.

At what point in the germination/veg/flowering/drying/curing cycle do you guys buy more seeds so your bud doesn't run out? The timing of when to germinate the next set of seeds so you don't have a dry period I seem to be struggling with.

Any advice? Thank you!

I only grow autoflowers so I don't have to worry about light cycles or light leaks - after they've grown for about 60 days I start 2 more seeds so when I'm harvesting I also have 2 more plants about to go into flowering .
    I buy about 20 seeds at a time - so I always have seed. Best time to buy seeds is April 20 - lots of specials on that day.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I buy every time I’m low in stock. But I usually buy a lot every time, so it’s never actually happen to me..
      I have 22 plants going right now, but all plants have different harvest times, of I have always something on for dry, cure and ready for smoking. And every time I harvest a plant, a new is getting sown
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I germinate seeds or take clones every second week, at least 8 to 10 for my space. You should consider at least one or two extras every round because things go wrong and mistakes happen and better to have extra than be short on plants

Comment

Really helpful thanks guys!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X