Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increase PPM

Hi there,

I'm a new grower from Portugal, where's it's mainly ilegal to produce (to consume) the plant we love and cheerish so much!

By that fact, our avaible stores or facilities where we can share some knowlge are very very much inexesting, and most of the time not usefull.

So my question is, How do u guys do to increase your PPM in the feeding water ? i'm been using bloombastic for a while, but the normal dose it's never enough to pump it up. I grow mainly auto, and i like for my PPM to be in the hard blooming fase around 1500/1600 but i'm always afraid of overdosing the plant with nutrients.

How do u guys do to balance such a amazing and interesting thing like de PPM ??

can't wait to hear your thoughts!

thank u very much in advance

One Love

Welcome. You have to increase the dose of the nutrients in order to ppm to rise. For example if you are using 5ml then use 6ml and see how the ppm is affected. But most importantly pay attention to your plant. If the plant is super happy and healthy increasing ppm can have a negative impact. If the plant needs more nutrients then increasing dose it’s exactly what you must do. Got pictures of your plant ?

Comment

Originally posted by OportoGWE View Post
      Hi there,

I'm a new grower from Portugal, where's it's mainly ilegal to produce (to consume) the plant we love and cheerish so much!

By that fact, our avaible stores or facilities where we can share some knowlge are very very much inexesting, and most of the time not usefull.

So my question is, How do u guys do to increase your PPM in the feeding water ? i'm been using bloombastic for a while, but the normal dose it's never enough to pump it up. I grow mainly auto, and i like for my PPM to be in the hard blooming fase around 1500/1600 but i'm always afraid of overdosing the plant with nutrients.

How do u guys do to balance such a amazing and interesting thing like de PPM ??

can't wait to hear your thoughts!

thank u very much in advance

One Love
      staying sharp looking for tell tale sign of over feeding, twisting fan leaves then darker darker green, foilage.

often growers forget to discount the water even the medium, ppm from your tally

if you are super cautious you can apply nute via foilar spraying 2x times per day!

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
        Welcome. You have to increase the dose of the nutrients in order to ppm to rise. For example if you are using 5ml then use 6ml and see how the ppm is affected. But most importantly pay attention to your plant. If the plant is super happy and healthy increasing ppm can have a negative impact. If the plant needs more nutrients then increasing dose it’s exactly what you must do. Got pictures of your plant ?
        Hi there, thank u for the help! I "overdosed" a bit on the water like u said, she's been doing great since then. I'll upload a foto, we did some lst, topping and lollipopping, but nothing 2 extensive on the LST side, cause we had 2 big WW auto from 00seeds there that were taking up most of the space.

She's been staking up nicelly for the past few days, but thinking she's got 3/4 weeks left i don't see it comming as a major yield but, wouldn't be the 1st time i'm wrong!

one love !

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X