Plants have spots on them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Plants have spots on them

Wondering what these spots are on my plants. Leaves have been having this spots on them for about three weeks now. They are about a month old and growing outside. What can I do to cure and prevent this?

If they are outside could be pests, do you feed them nutrients?

Comment

Spider mites or maybe leaf miners
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check your run off ph, I had the same problem because my ph was to high

Comment

I just started to feed them nutrients. I’ve done one feeding. I use the fox farm trio. I spray with neem oil weekly. I’m using the pot for pot superb soil with coco husk. I’ve been watering with filtered water. I haven’t checked the ph though, I’ll try that. Thank you all, appreciate it

Comment

It’s for sure not nute burn.
            its a bug issue - And if you don’t have bugs of any kind. I would say PH levels are not in check - buy a PH meter, a digital one
            Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
            You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

You will see all sorts of outdoor leaf damage and plants get attacked on a daily basis. Mine are getting bit on pooped on I make a dish soap spray and apply it early morning or late afternoon no sun on plants. It's something we outdoor growing folks deal with. I'm trying to not let a aphid issue get out of hand right now.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks for all tips, appreciate it

Comment

91% iso 50/50 with water sprayed every other day for at least 3 treatments (spray from underside then top side and soak em good) then watch closely for the borg to return. Captain Jacks Dead Bug or Spinosad are also used here, depends on just what it is I am spraying for..
                  Ladybugs, if you grow outside, you need ladybugs, and other predatory bugs such as praying mantis. These ladies are the best you can get for aphids, they luv them for lunch! 1500 ladybugs is not to expensive. If you have other growers in your area get with them and everybody turns some loose.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X