My cat ate all fan leaves of my auto plant :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cat ate all fan leaves of my auto plant :(

My cat ate all the fan leaves of my plant. -.- It’s an auto, 28 days from germination.It had big, healthy green leaves.Now it’s bald.Does it even worth keeping anymore? Will it yield anything significant anymore?

before and after

I would say keep it, I’m if you don’t got any new seeds.

28 days from germination- it should soon start to flower ? Or do you already see white hairs?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWiese91 View Post
      I would say keep it, I’m if you don’t got any new seeds.

28 days from germination- it should soon start to flower ? Or do you already see white hairs?
      I don’t really know when it should flower, it’s my first auto ever, but no hairs by this point, still in veg time

i have 2 more seeds but it’s dangerous keeping a plant where I live, so i’d rather not plant a new crop.I would feel really bad to throw it away, i took a lot of care of it and had high hopes

Comment

Then let it be and look the next week how it responded to the cat eating the leaves well ?
        but remember as soon you germinate a auto seed. The clock is ticking, and days spent not growing is days lost to the bud production.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWiese91 View Post
          Then let it be and look the next week how it responded to the cat eating the leaves well ?
          but remember as soon you germinate a auto seed. The clock is ticking, and days spent not growing is days lost to the bud production.
          I know, that’s why I’m so worried.I’m angry af, but it is what it is I guess.I’ll keep her and see how it goes.Thank you for the answer!

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Know the feeling. My Dobermann ran into 2 of my outdoor pots and killed both of the plants, 3-4 weeks ago.

It may surprise you and jump up and do well, or it can die, I would certainly let it have a chance. Give her 10 days to make a show, and by that time she may well be putting on flower.

Comment

Oh man! Cats are too curious sometimes... Yes, leave it be. It still has some foliage on it so if it's still in veg and it isn't stressed too much it will continue growing foliage. Keep us updated
            Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
            300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
            Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
            FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

It'll snap back, no diff. from a little defoliating, You need to add perlite to your soil though and drill a bunch of air/ drain holes in the bucket. You'll do fine, grow on bro.

Comment

• GreenDub
                GreenDub commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you! ✌🏻It doesn’t have perlite but it has the brown stuff that looks like it, but a little bigger ( not sure what it’s called) .The pot also has holes in it.Can’t wait to see what this one gives in the end.It’s my first auto.
                Ps: I’m a girl actually

Originally posted by Gjourney101 View Post
              Oh man! Cats are too curious sometimes... Yes, leave it be. It still has some foliage on it so if it's still in veg and it isn't stressed too much it will continue growing foliage. Keep us updated
              Will post how it turns out when it starts to flower , thank you!

Comment

$20 says she bounces back; cat didn't eat all the leaves....
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

GreenDub If it's sketchy where you're growing you need to think about a carbon filter and a fan to scrub the stank from your grow area, some of these little darlins can get quite odiforous

Comment

Get your cat some catnip.
                    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                    Mars Hydro
                    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
                      Get your cat some catnip.
                      I did, but he doesn’t even care, the little bastard likes weed

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMO View Post
                        GreenDub If it's sketchy where you're growing you need to think about a carbon filter and a fan to scrub the stank from your grow area, some of these little darlins can get quite odiforous
                        Thank you! I have one.I turn it on at times, smell is not a problem at this time

Comment

Spank that damn cat & make a BIG ruckus while you shake it by the neck- face in a plant & tell it "NO" as you slap it on the head.

Dumb assed animal rights activists who never known an animal have nothing of worth to say.
                          Last edited by JDU; 06-13-2020, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X