Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown spots?

Anyone have these brown spots? I’m worried 🥺

What's in your bucket? Had to see but looks like straight black earth. Could be a root problem more if you don't have good drainage, what are you feeding her?
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

What type of soil are you using ?
      Do you monitor The Ph levels in your water and soil ?
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Yes I measure the PH. But I’m unsure if I was reading the one right lol! So I bought a digital one that will be here today. It’s just so strange , I have two plants in that tent and only one has them. She doesn’t look so hot either but the other girl is just fine. Only complaint with her is she is slower at growing the bud it seems. I feed them regular tap water and just a good potting soil that has all the goodies in it.

Comment

What about perlite or leca in the soil ? And what about drainage?
          looks like a root problem or a PH problem too me
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Comment

I somehow put that whole comment under my picture 😞. So basically I can’t read my ph scale now (or I feel I can’t) my digital ones will be here tomorrow now. I’ve recently added an air conditioner to the room, so instead of having fresh air all day they get about 20 mins in the morning. I was apparently over watering them (either this or poor drainage) and I realized I didn’t have proper drainage, so I poked holes in my Lowe’s buckets. Idk if I’ve stressed them out or what’s going on. The one pictured still doesn’t look good. She looks dry now. I can’t seem to win with her

Comment

Could be a toxicity build up
                give her a good flush with ph water and give her a half dose of nutrients make sure you get 20% run off and test the last part of the runoff and see what ph and ec are, should be close to what you are putting in her

Comment

Try and see if the holes are working for you, in the bottom of the pot.
                  but if you don’t have any drainage in the soil itself, it’s going to be hard to keep the plant happy

Comment

You guys are the best ❤️. One last question for now lol. I’m thinking because they’re flowering I should add some more nutrients? Maybe some fertilizer? What would you all recommend using?

Comment

Try some extra bloom boosters, there is a vast variety out there it all depends on how much you want to pay.
                      just start out small with doses and gradually add more keep a eye on the ppm and ec.
                      Some strains like more and some like less, just find a happy medium for your individual plant
                      I run CANNA BOOST with the rest of my nutrients and keep my ec 1.4 to 2.0
                      When I have notice buds have stopped growing in height and formation I hit them with CANNA PK 13 14 (usually 2 weeks before flushing stage) you will notice the cola's will triple in size and density
                      well that's what I do and it has never failed

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X