Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves curling. Dark spots

Im back again. My first problem!
    ive noticed today that i have just a couple leaves curling up. With a dark coloration to them!! No yellow or brown, looks black a black color spreading to me!!! What is my issue?? I ph anywhere from 6.3 to 6.5
    Attached Files

standard to advanced nute burn(excess (P) and (K)) easy to just porup if you have the room this time dilute the burn add 30% perlite to the soils

no nutes 3-4 weeks,

the 6.3 to 6.5 is the runoff..???? try and hold 6.5

good luck

Comment

With all due respect, you never leave a growing cannabis plant without nutes for 3-4 weeks; you will starve it. The pictures don't look like nute burn anyway, which always starts at the leaf tip.

Senters93 I'm not sure, but check this page out and see if your symptoms match up with nutrient lockout. https://www.growweedeasy.com/flushing-sick-cannabis
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Ahh i like to leave nutes in my watering. It was my first time adding the tiger bloom to the process and i understand that the tiger bloom is powerful stuff( I only used half the dose it asked for. I flipped my lights to 12/12 june 3rd so I really dont have much time to mix upmore soil! It was only a couple leaves and since I cut them off the plant had no other issue... So overall i believe the strain of plant that im growing is just real fragile to nutrients. Just had a couole leaves change and as far as that ive seen plants live thru alot worse stuff than that

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Old stagnate standing water not good for plants

SoOrbudgal I know what u mean. U keep a aerator going in my water to keep oxygen flowing

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Got it thank you

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X