Clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clones

Question. I received (4) nice clones from a friend (I live in a state where growing is legal), they are small plants and had started flowering. Do these need to be on 24/0 light cycle? Can I grow them outdoors? I assume if I put them on a 24/0 lighting cycle, they will revert back to vegetative stage and I can grow them normally. All my previous plants have been grown indoors, but the aroma is something I am trying to stay away from this time around. So these clones I was trying to grow in an outdoor storage area connected to my pool house, hooked up my lights, etc. problem is it gets pretty hot in there. I was thinking about just trying to grow them outdoors but didn't know if they would go back to vegetative state in that light cycle (12/12). Since I never have grown weed naturally outdoors, I am unsure how to proceed. Any advice would be much appreciated

Hello and welcome I am currently revegging my legal Oregon rec. grow. Days of sunshine were to short that's why they flowered. Yes they will go back but it's going to take abit of time. Mine have been changing from flowering to regrowth of leaf vegetation for 3+wks. They are changing. Nice gift from your friend. I'm just keeping them outdoors they are 3-4 ft. I don't know what the end results will be with them.

No they would continue to flower at 12/12 long days now put them outside if you got good weather, that's what i'd do. Good Luck ask away
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

24/0 isn't necessary. Some believe it will help hurry the transition to veg state & growth. I've experimented & the results were inconclusive. As Budgal stated it takes awhile to switch gears- depending on how long she was in flower & around here (I'm also from Oregon) the days are long enough now that they should reveg nicely.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I'm out here in the middle....Oklahoma.... I still have 6oz of flower left over from my last grow, so I think I will just keep them outside and we will see what happens.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I think and hope all will go fine with the reveg and your clones will probley do better and faster perhaps change back because they are smaller but heck it's what we outdoor growers put up with it's one challenge after another. Now get ready for them damn bugs LOL there heading towards all our plants now. nobody said growing and farming was easy. Good Luck and keep us posted. Lots of folks on this site are in Oklahoma. Peace

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X