Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown and wilted old leafs. Help please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown and wilted old leafs. Help please!!!

Hey guys, first time grower here. I´ve been growing in this pc grow for something like a month. Before that the plant was germinated and desenvolved a little in outdoors. Everything is fine, the plant is growing beutifully and fast, except for the oldest leafs and the tip of the big desenvolved leafs, wich are kind of brown. The oldest are really brown and fucked up a little kinda wilted. Dont know what to do. This have been hapenning for weeks now and it´s gatting worse. I need some advice quick. Thanks a lot!

Just guessing I'd say nute lockout, are you checking ph?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

What medium are you growing in and are you giving any nutes? Looks like a nutrient deficiency and possible ph issue to me.

Comment

Im watering it with 6,7 ph. This is an organic soil: vermiculite, perlite, sphagnum, coconut coir, tanned goat manure (npk = 7,3,9) and worm humus. When this issue started I gave some of this 15-15-20 fert I have here. Did it just one time, kinda worried with nute burn. Besides that day, only the soil itself. Do you guys think it could be watering issues?

Comment

Was thinking about light too. Does it seems like light burn for you?

Comment

Doesn’t appear to be light burn, the top looks healthy. It’s most likely used up the nutes that we’re in the soil so now it’s needing more. That’s why the bottom leaves are turning, the newer growth up top will pull what’s needed to grow from them. Probably be a good idea to put it on a feeding schedule and keep track of your ph. Best to let ph fluctuate between waterings, one watering ph 6.0-6.5 next watering ph 6.5-7. That way it can use all the available nutrients in the soil.

Comment

Thanks a lot! I will try to start a feeding schedule. Do you have any npk recomendation? Or link to anything talking about that. Is this 15-15-20 ok? That is a subject people are always disagreeing about. So I dont know who to trust haha. I will try to control the water ph too and see what happens. Thanks! 24hrs pic update:

Comment

Marijuana is becoming legalized in more and more places as people find out that it doesn’t cause much harm, has real medical benefits, and is a fun pastime that is safer than drinking alcohol. However, even for those who can legally grow marijuana, there aren’t many simple resources that explain from start to finish what...

There are a lot of excellent articles on this site that can help with any issues you can think of. Less is more with weed. Never use what the manufacturer recommends or you’ll burn your plants. I generally use 1/2 of what’s recommended. With a stronger fertilizer like you’re using I’d probably start at 1/4 and see how they handle it.

Comment

It looks like nute burn to me from here, watch the new growth and lighten up on the nutes.

Comment

I think you have a potassium deficiency. Just my opinion.
                    https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ium-deficiency
                    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
                    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

I would say nute burn.
                      even the newer leaves are making a taco and with slightly burned leaf tips. which could indicate a nute burn. And 15-15-20 in NPK is high in my opinion. Take no more than a 1/2 recommend strength or even a 1/4 as bboyfromwayback as suggested
                      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
                      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X