Blue Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Dream

Does anyone have experience on growing the Blue Dream strain. The seed supplier said the flowering stage lasts nine weekw. Right now I am on week 10.5 and it does not seem like it is not ready to harvest, trichomes are still mostly clear, but pistols are browned and curled in. I am using a RDWC with HPS grow light in a grow tent. I check my pH daily it is around 5.8 -6.0.

Also I switch from a 20\20 to 13 dark and 11 light on

Comment

sorry i meant the light is12 on and 12 off

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        We also say here that those time frames can vary....so sounds like you are close. Cloudy won't happen all at once neither will spots of amber in the trichomes it's gradual 2 wks more or less is a guess from me

I've grown BlueDream, but mine was an auto,
      Pictures would really help.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

From my experience, you usually can add 2wks to what the site says. Blue Dream is mostly a Sativa so I’d expect a good 12wks to mature.

Comment

• Grinder
          Grinder commented
          Editing a comment
          This. I believe seed sellers count when flowers first emerge as the flowering time. I add two weeks to every thing they claim.

thank you everyone for your comments. Being a first time grower sometimes you just don't know some things. I guess I will be a little more patient.

Comment

Also I heard some just don’t turn amber maybe call the supplier and ask them? If they notice they turn or not?

Comment

I have grown many Blue Dream plants from Humboldt Seeds Org. All of them I flowered for 80 days+. In fact in my years of growing my highest yielding single plant was a blue dream. Excellent to grow it's my go to sativa strain.

Comment

I grow Blue dream almost constantly? And all of mine are from a clone that it’s origins are unknown. I have had some plants be done in 8 weeks and some as long as 90 days. Each time you grow it depending on nutrients and environmental factors can effect maturity. I had one that the trichomes never became cloudy even after 90 days. And it was still a very pleasant smoke. And the only way I knew that is by plucking a bud and drying on a window seel and finding out it was good so I harvested anyway. As you become more experienced you will develop a feel for when you want to smoke it. Have fun don’t stress remember this is fun!
              4x4 flower tent
              sour dream
              Blue Diesel
              Trainwreck
              platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
              Green Dream
              Sour Dream
              blue dream
              Freakshow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X