Leaves drooping after transplant in Top Fed DWC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Leaves drooping after transplant in Top Fed DWC

Hello friends. Decided to give hydro a shot as my second grow. Germinated 5 seeds and choose 3 seedlings. Initially started in a 10 gallon tote box. Narrowed down to two plants with each getting their own tote box. The issue was during transplant I was forced to tear part of the roots for one of the plant because the roots got tangled up with the water pump. Big mistake I know but inevitable. 1 day after transplant the leaves appear mildly droopy. Impatient me decided it was a good time to LST and tie down the branches. And now after 3 days since transplant, I can see new growth but the leaves still appear droopy. The older leaves are showing rusty brown spots. The roots appear healthy but brownish discoloration most likely from the Nitrozyme supplement. Is there a chance for the girls to fully recover and produce decent buds?

Grow details:

Strain - Gorilla Glue Auto
    Medium - Top FEd DWC
    Indoor grow 4 x 4 tent
    Germination - 13/5/2020, Seedling - 15/5/2020, Veg - 31/5/2020
    Nutrients - Silicon,, Cal - Mag, Micro, Gro, Bloom, Hydroguard, Nitrozyme - All half the recommended dose.
    Latest reservoir status - both tote box - pH - 5.9, PPM - 930, Temp - 24 Celcius

hi there,

i think they'll be fine, maybe they'll be slightly stunted in growth but they should pick up again.

roots..... you may consider using a bit of seaweed/kelp in the water...
    for best results, combine with fulvic acid..... 5 parts fulvic to 2 parts seaweed.

hope they recover soon

FDP
    GreenQube 1.5m x 3.0m x 2.2m tent
    2x CDMH 315W lights
    870m3/hr fan
    8 x 42L DIY DWC buckets, 2 airstones each

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. I decided to do a total reservoir change 2 days after not much recovery. Is has been 2 days now since the change and the leaves are still droopy and the girls appear stunted still. Ill try a snap a pic and share later.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X