Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie Question: Please help - spot on leave of seedling (see picture)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Question: Please help - spot on leave of seedling (see picture)

So this is my first time growing. I am growing White Widow (non autoflower) in seedling soil with 20% pearlite. I am in 4th day since spout in the seedling stage. One of my plants is growing a bit faster than the others. I did my first feeding two days ago. I used FloraMicro, FloraGro, and FloraBloom - mixing a half gallon of water to .5 ml of each. I then used PH UP to get it to PH of 6.4. I did not pour a lot of the feed water in their pots. Have been maintaining Temp about 85 F and 50% humidity. Giving 18 hours light on and 6 off with a 600 Watt LED. Today I noticed a very small tan spot on only one leaf. Can someone look at it and give me any ideas what is going on. Could it be nutrient burn or deficiency or something else? I would really appreciate it.

It's not usually recommended to add any feed that early. Young seedlings aren't even finding their roots yet. Closer pictures with good lighting if you can
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

• RickyX
      RickyX commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much for responding. Ooops beginners mistake. I gave them a healthy watering tonight. If I hold off feeding them, and just water... Will this go back to normal assuming it might be a nutrient burn? Should it be ok? Again really appreciate it. I have nobody I know to ask... and this is my first time.... so I am so nervous and careful about getting it right... Love these plants... Thanks again...

Here is a more close up picture... It only happened on the one of my 3 plants... and only on that one leaf... If it is nutrient burn... If I just give it a good watering... avoid feeding... Should it be ok or return to normal... Is there anything else I should do? Again, thanks so much...

Comment

Yeah looks to be nutrient burn. Don't feed until a few weeks into vegatative state. Also, don't over water. That seedling can drown quickly. I recommend waiting a day or longer until the soil dries up a good amount, but not completely dry. Also make sure your pH is between 6-6.8
      Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

• RickyX
        RickyX commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks you very much... I check these things like ever 4 hours... and so nervous... So when I seen this, I panicked... I feel better... Guess part of the newbie first time experience... LOL I really do appreciate it my friend.... hugZzzzzz

No problem. Cannabis needs to bw nurtured yes, but a lot of times less is more. Just read up on the important things. This site offers in depth tutorials and explanations written by Nebula and many others. It's highly beneficial to read threw them
      Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

• RickyX
        RickyX commented
        Editing a comment
        I have spent a lot of time reading this site... it is the best... I have also spent a lot of time watching videos... I am finding a lot of stuff even for beginners... I think they assume we know... and things are left out... or cannot find questions... I am keeping a grow journal with all those questions... Hope one day can make something for Newbie dummies like me... LOL I think being new want want an exact step by step, but realizing that is not how it works... Just have to pay attention to the plants and their needs...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X