week 5 flowering/ small buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

week 5 flowering/ small buds

Hi, I´m in 2nd day 5 week of flowering, the buds growing wery slow, actualy looks like they stopt growing. But trichomes have appear. what you think?

Well we can't see them real well in pink, try taking a photo in natural light. But size wise they look about right.

Comment

Hi Forts...someone else will ask ya for pics without the blurple. I'm not experienced enough yet to advise on this except to say that if those are a sativa they will have long/longer flowering times.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
      Autopot system
      : Malawai 100% Sativa Ace Seeds x 2
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Purple Haze/Malawi x 3/Ace Seeds Purple Haze x 1 ILGM
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Better picture would definitely help. But without info about your setup - light - medium and such stuff. Is a little hard to tell what is maybe wrong - or maybe not with it.
        and strain info would also help people to give you an answer
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Day nr 3, week nr 5 flowering. growing tent is 2x2x4 (0.6mx 0.6mx 1.4m) Growing in soil. GHE flora series nutrients. two 300w led lights. Afgan kush spesial. a lot of white hairs, but this buds don´t looks very big. Check dizz out ;-)
          Last edited by Forts; 06-08-2020, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Those buds will fatten up. Give them time.

the flowers looks good ? I don’t think anything is wrong?
          But yea they are small at this stage for a kush in week five,
          but they still look good.
          what size are the pots?
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is why I have a 3mx2m and 2,10m in height.
            And with 2 big fans, 5 plants, 1 humidifier. I only use like 40% of the tent

• Forts
            Forts commented
            Editing a comment
            I don´t have so much space for so big tent. what you think buds going to grow bigger? how much grams you get from one plant usualy?

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Normally around 100G dried. Sometimes 80, sometimes 70.
            It really depends on the grow and how many mistakes I made a long the road.
            They will get bigger and mature more for sure. I just think it will maybe reduce Size of the buds a bit. Because maybe it’s already root bound?
            If it don’t need nutrients - don’t give it. So you don’t get nute burn.
            And some strains and phenotypes are just little slow on the flowering side also. I have 5 of the same strain in my tent now. And they definitely don’t drink the same or need the same amount of nutrients for example

Is that 5wks since you started 12s or from the time you saw pistols? .......

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed Cap'n, Forts at 2wks you've got some nice buds a comin. Just try to be patient & watch em swell 🚜

• Forts
            Forts commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks guys. because this stain have 8 weeks of flowering, do its mean what I have to wait not 4 weeks more but 6??? because its only two week ago posting have appeared?

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Yessir. But it gits worse lol. So far I haven't grown a strain that was done on the day they was supposed to be. You can probably add another 2wks to that before you git amber trics. ⏳😥⏳

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X