Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this insect, diesese or deficientcy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this insect, diesese or deficientcy ?

Hello everyone,
    I noticed this problem on my clones this week. It appears to be spreading from one clone to the others and I've never seen it before.
    Strain: CBD Critical Mass
    Grown Hydroponic indoors
    PH 5.5
    Lighting: LED Panel
    Food: General Hydroponics Micro, Grow, Flora etc
    If anyone has any ideas or sugestions it would be appreciated. Thanks

Not sure but looks like thrips. You should be able to see them. Put a white paper under the leafs then shake the clones hard whatever is on those leafs will drop on the paper then you can see how bad the problem is. What media are they in? Do you have any other nature plants near the clones if you do you better start checking those very well if not your in for a big surprise.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Man sure does look like thrips

Yes, I found Thrips. I use a Aerogarden to propagate my clones. It works quite well for me. I only grow 4 outdoor plants a year. The grow media is a standard AG peat cone. The AG is located in my garage with no other plants near it. I can't understand why I have Trips problem in my garage and no problem with them in my backyard that is full of plants including 4 Critical Mass plants that i'm making seeds with for next year. I'll get started on treating them. Once get a handle on it I'll move it indoors. Thanks for the quick reply and your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverking View Post
      Hello everyone,
      I noticed this problem on my clones this week. It appears to be spreading from one clone to the others and I've never seen it before.
      Strain: CBD Critical Mass
      Grown Hydroponic indoors
      PH 5.5
      Lighting: LED Panel
      Food: General Hydroponics Micro, Grow, Flora etc
      If anyone has any ideas or sugestions it would be appreciated. Thanks
      little worms called Thrips suck the sap leaving scars much the same as whiteflys

neem oil is your friend is systemic and organic, an easy appllied tree oil from India that starves the critters
      often sold in the us as leaf shiner and very cheap

good luck

Comment

Thanks for the info Vostok. I have plenty of Neem. I'll get started on treating them. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X