Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well nothing is happening now with my mystery seeds. So close, but so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well nothing is happening now with my mystery seeds. So close, but so far.

Okay, got some seeds, that were in some weed. Have no idea what it was. Just for kicks I got on this site and a few others and followed the directions. Seeds ended up sprouting, I planted them and just kept following directions as this progressed. I weeded out the male plants etc, I am at this point. The white hairs all over, but they are turning brown and there is no bud. Looks like just the leaves with the hairs and that's it. my set up is, LED lighting, 15-30-15 RH 55 to 65% temp 70's during light, 60's at dark. 12 hours light/dark. Anyone know what my mystery seeds are? and why it progressed so well, but no bud.? friend that works with gardening/plants said the plant looked extremely healthy for growing inside. btw I even build the charcoal filter thing, but this plant doesn't smell a lot. thankfully.

I hope the "mystery" will soon be solved!

Comment

With a name like Cat Piss, this strain is actually quite sweet and sour tasting.

Comment

How long have you had them on 12 / 12 light schedule? When u say led you mean led light bulbs?? If so how many r u useing?

Comment

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          As for what strain your plant is there's no way for anyone to know from a pic there's so many dif strains out there and the number grows ever day

Each of the white hairs will be encased in some THC coated plant matter that happens most in the last 2 weeks before the harvest window opens. Your buds will fatten up, now it's a patient waiting game!
        Grow and good luck
        Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Originally posted by St.buds View Post
          How long have you had them on 12 / 12 light schedule? When u say led you mean led light bulbs?? If so how many r u useing?
          I got a plant LED light off Amazon. I think I gave like $40 for it. on week 4 or so on the 12/12 I ran 16/8 in the veg mode.

Comment

You should look up how many watts your led is maby even think about adding some cfl I use a very weak 15w led for my seedlings for the first 3 or four days not strong enough to flower a plant. Your in week 4 of flower and since you dnt no strain you have at least 4 to 6 more weeks of flowering and the last few weeks is when your nugs fatten the most + potency

Comment

You should look up how many watts your led is maby even think about adding some cfl I use a very weak 15w led for my seedlings for the first 3 or four days not strong enough to flower a plant. Your in week 4 of flower and since you dnt no strain you have at least 4 to 6 more weeks of flowering and the last few weeks is when your nugs fatten the most + potency
              The one I have uses 45 watts, it doesn't give the output equivalent. it's super bright. I used it to let up the room before I moved my plant to it's home.

Comment

Well it wouldn't hurt to add some side lighting cfls will help fatten up lower nugs just my opinion

Comment

Well it wouldn't hurt to add some side lighting cfls will help fatten up lower nugs just my opinion
                  I have added an incandescent plant light for the lower part of the plant, and it's helping regulate my temps.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X