Flower nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower nutrients

I just flipped over to 12/12. I have a flowering solution (0-34-32) that I have yet to administer. I've heard a lot of mixed opinions, but when should I start feeding? I fed my usual veg. solution today, but am unsure if I should continue it.
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Bloom booster you have ? I use the same. If you have a lot N in the plant - and you are sure of it’s not going to need that N so much anymore, then it’s perfect 👍🏻
    you can give it the last usual veg nutes now, it’s doesn’t switching over the nutrients right away. If you see your plant is not going to get nute burn, then feed the last drop of veg Nutes.
    I start feeding bloom when I see white pistils l. Then I only give CANNA 13/14 PK booster. But I start slowly and build my nutrients up
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Yeah it's called flower fuel. The P-K seems really high (0-34-32)
      Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
      FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        It does😅. Mine is only 0-13-14 but you Can also adjust the ratio ? Just take half of what is recommended? Or even a quarter?

I would mix both for the next 4 weeks and then only the flowering. This means you should use half the dose of your veg with half the dose of the flowering

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X