Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow Journal with YYCannabis

Howdy Y’all. I’m back.

Been a while since I‘ve been back here to GWE. Life happens and shit happens...but it’s time to get the garden growing. I’m excited about this grow as it is the first grow that will be done 100% under my own DIY lights (more on those later). I am also planning on keeping track of the total power my tent uses during this grow by using smart power bars to record consumption and control light schedule.

Here’s what I have going on.
    - 2 WW autos (hatched June 5)
    - 2 Super Lemon Haze autos (hatched June 5)
    - 4x4 tent
    - hydro (just buckets; no reservoir)
    - standard nutes (blend/grow/bloom)
    - Magnifical (CalMag)
    - Hygrozyme (enzymes for healthy roots. Suppose to help against root rot)
    - Custom build Optisolis LED lights (300w 5000k + 300w 3000k)

As you can see in the pics, I have the lights set an angle over the pots, but this is only due to some wire length that’s limiting the placement. (I am going to rectify this soon as for now I want the lights set level above the plants and will angle the lights later on as the plants grow). I’m running only the 5000k lights at 300w total output. As the girls get bigger and start to show flower buds I will start adding the 3000k lights. I may add some more red LEDs during the last few weeks of flower, but that’s something I’m still weighing the decision on.

This is only my third grow. Follow along with me and share your thoughts and ask questions.

If you want more info about my lights you can read my Build guide at LEDGardners https://ledgardener.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5083
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Alright...so that didn’t go so well. Ran into more damn life issues thanks to covid. I had to abandon this garden and couldn’t do much until recently. I have another garden now on the grow but not going to catalogue the grow as I don’t have the time or energy. LOL
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X