Need HELP with this plant!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Need HELP with this plant!!

So about 3 days ago these brown spots started forming on some of my top leaves. I should also tell you i set my lights to 12-12 about a week ago. Im growing in fox farm soil and have fed fox farm big bloom one time when switching light cycle and only fed about 1/4 of the recommended dose as this plant has been very sensitive to nutrients since the beginning. But if anyone has any help or remedies for these spots that would be greatly appreciated! First post here. P.s. I just did a 6.8ph watering this morning. No nutrients.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Thomass911; 06-06-2020, 10:59 AM.

I can't see anything clearly in that light. It's probably a pH problem...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I took many pictures all in different lighting. You see the brown spots on the leaves?

Comment

Natural lighting please.
        But in the 2nd pic- in the upper right hand- there is a leaf that is curled under & very thin..... Suggests root or ph issues.

Comment

Here is better lighting, thanks for your replies!
          Attached Files

Comment

Much better.
            Yeah it looks like the same ph shit I'm goin through. I flushed good with ph'd unsulfered molasses last time & they perked right up but aren't quite on the straight n narrow yet. I plan on doin again when they're ready for another feeding. Big overflow- git the stagnant shit around the tap root moving & let it dry out between waterings

Comment

Interesting, never heard of using unsulfured molasses in a flush.. what are the measurements of molasses to water you use to do that?

Comment

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                2 or 3 Tbs to a gal of water. Dont forgit the cal mag.
                Epson salt makes for a good flush too.
                Last edited by JDU; 06-06-2020, 02:23 PM.

Looks like a cal mag issue to me. Possibly brought on by ph issue or not enough cal mag in nutes.

Comment

Ca mag is my suggestion too. And it could also just be a Ph issue and this is why it won’t take up the cal mag👍🏻
                Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
                You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

is it just me or can you see wpm on some of those leaves

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Willyd good eye around the edges soft white wonder how thick it is in his tent? Maybe some defoliation would be in order.

• Willyd
                    Willyd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    and some fresh air moving

• Thomass911
                    Thomass911 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes sorry I shouldve mentioned.. i did use a bit of sevin dust for an early catch of thrips

So PH is spot on.. runoff is good as well, i did a major defoliation and have more air moving.. i have a few new pics of current leaves, i did have thrips shortly but i seemed to have gotten rid of them quite well with neem oil and sevin powder. I dont understand why the bottom leaves look like this.. in pics, white stuff on leaves is sevin powder btw. Any suggestions?
                  Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think it was nute overload reaction on leaf? my 2 cents.

I seriously dont use nutes barely at all, its not that because i had 3 plants 2 pretty much dried up in a matter of 3 days and now its happening to this plant which is my last, i have no idea what to do. Ive tried neem oil for pests, sevin dust for pests, i tried flushing with molasses. But i dont know why they are drying up and becomming crispy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X