Help please? What's this disease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please? What's this disease?

Can somebody tell me what illness or pest my plants have? And how to treat them?
    many thanks

Hi BB: It might be leaf septoria: https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...-leaf-septoria

You can find lots of information about pests and other problems on GWE.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Could be Septoria but if you read up on it, it usually begins on the lower leaves of the plant. It looks like it could be bug damage to me. Maybe thrips, spider mites, Leaf miner, leaf hopper, etc. get a magnifying glass or jeweler’s loupe and look closely in and under the leaves. If bugs, I use neem oil mixed with pyrethrins to treat while in veg. Stage
      If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

I didn't experience this but from all the reading that I have done, this looks like bug related. Like Korn suggested, get a strong magnifying glass and look under the leaves.

Comment

I think I may have the beginning of what you have!
          i posted a separate post asking what it could be but still waiting on definitive advise.
          please take a look at these pics guys and tell me if I have a similar issue. I did find yellow and black bugs and removed them by hand and today I bout Men for SAN pet repellent And I am wondering if it will work?
          This is my first successful grow and any help is appreciated guys.
          maybe it’s my fertiliser? Maybe some sort of deficiency? Or simply pests?!
          thanks in advance.
          Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X