Gee...thanks bro lol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee...thanks bro lol.

Friend gave me a gift. Like I needed another lol. Where is my new light lol.

45 views and yet to comment

'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth'?

means don't be ungrateful when you receive a gift.

obvious the meaning 'quarantine'. covid or otherwize has yet to hit your town?

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      vostok What does quarantine have to do with a gift plant? I assume we all have a small circle of people we've been in contact with and who haven't gotten sick during the past 3 months. I'm about to block you cuz you're hostile.

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      Our Covid is contained. Town is mostly open

At least they look well cared for
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

A quarantine is a restriction on the movement of people and goods which is intended to prevent the spread of disease or pests.It is often used in connection to disease and illness, preventing the movement of those who may have been exposed to a communicable disease,(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine)

which in this case is the plant itself, few growers would add a doner plant to the grow space with no or little consideration to the existing plants

thank you for your continued supervison

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        vostok you don't need supervision; you need to be polite or you'll be kicked off the forum. Simple as that.

Originally posted by vostok View Post
      A quarantine is a restriction on the movement of people and goods which is intended to prevent the spread of disease or pests.It is often used in connection to disease and illness, preventing the movement of those who may have been exposed to a communicable disease,(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine)

which in this case is the plant itself, few growers would add a doner plant to the grow space with no or little consideration to the existing plants

thank you for your continued supervison
      The gifter was also one of my mentors. We both keep spotless grows. His plant arrived in a thriving, healthy state, with a smile on his face...."Brought you a mum" Just defoliated. Looks good....right?. Vigorous growth I would say. Mhm?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 06-10-2020, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X