No announcement yet.

A journal of 1sts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh such a bummer JDU sorry for the loss i'm getting antsy with the 3 thick ones of the lemon haze autos on the roof now. It was 105 on the roof late in the afternoon yesterday. It's overcast here in a.m. so we are primed for WPM outdoors now. There's so much time left too. Tomorrow unless i miss counted will be 11wks from seed and no amber so maybe these just don't?? FunkyButtLovin Yes they are sticky and smelly as heck so i'm going to take a really good look and separate the colas/buds inspection time. Hairs are starting to orange up but there aren't many of those to judge, trichs are cloudy.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that how it happens? Well no wonder it got so out of control so fast. We've had at least a week of overcast mornings that burn off to mid 90s & 100 ystrdy afternoon. It already had a good hold so as STICKY wet as the buds were (trics all milky & millions of em) they really didn't have a chance then did they?

Well how bout that!
    There were 420 views on this thread just now!! 😎

Comment

Well I'm about to snip the 2nd wave of this thing & I think I wanna start a 3rd. Knowin our climate would you start outdoor autos this late? Tag SoOrbudgal

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm pretty sure you'll have to do some extra maintenance to protect them in the last few weeks but if you're willing to put in the work, I think you have a good shot. I'll provide the beans to run the test if you'd do me the honor. The feedback would be extremely valuable and I could never replicate your climate here. Let's put them to the test!

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm in. & they are still under the canopy I made this Spring so they'll stay dry....

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Far as input & experiment goes should we try the Cheesecake cross again or do you have something in mind? I think I can run 6 without any stress of exceeding my limit since they stay short.

I decided to drop the 2 LS/SC x Waist deep & 3 CJack x Blueberry. I'll keep a berry inside & send 2 of the LS x SC I already started out with them. So (2) 50% Cheesecake, (2) 25% & (2) 0% so you can get a base prognosis & follow up on the thing we was wondering about.

Comment

I was just looking at those yesterday in my seed collection. The LS/SC x waist deep. I never heard of waist deep? But so many different crosses nowadays. How big do those get?

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Thank you

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          If I git to vote on yer nxt run I'd love to see Cinderella Jack x Lemon Skunk & then the F1 back 3/4 to each side!! Same with the CJ x A Haze....

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          Should I make a new thread with the list in the open and let everyone chime in or go pms?

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          However yer comfortable Amigo!
          I think the secrets out where everyone is gettin the autos lol.
          Public thread might be good. Someone makes a suggestion that someone else didn't think of but wants to agree with now.... Plus it would be easier for you to compartmentalize. My $1.27 (inflation)

Thank You FunkyButtLovin whomever done the breeding I am very grateful and those are some huge seeds

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed! & they sure did sink fast! After an overnight soak I could see the tails beginning to show when I buried em this morning. 🚜 Same with the Blueberry! Now if I can keep the kitten & the WPM off em Halloween should be a SWEEEEET Holiday this yr!!

• Korn
          Korn commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Funky! You ARE da man! We’re grateful for all you’ve done.

LOL yep cheers i'm sure enjoying them. I almost did plant 2 more but decided not to, with the 1gal. challange and outdoor + indoor i've reached the threshold of wanting and waiting to harvest. Coop up all summer about had enough, time for a break and see what other small towns are up too this winter. My little kitty she's about 7 months old now loves going on walks with me and the dogs.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X