A journal of 1sts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A journal of 1sts

Well I think they're gonna make it. 2wks old today & lookin good.
    So- this will be my 1st grow outdoors and my 1st autos. I guess I shoulda used bigger pots- especially the hanging basket one- but we'll git by & know better nxt time.

I'd suggest gettong a bigger pot. 3-5 gallons. By the time flowering kicks in the roots will be root bound.
    Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
    Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Not too late to transplant
      If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

They are growing !
        nice to see they enjoy the weather ๐Ÿ˜Ž
        Just because people are over 50 doesnโ€™t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the โ€œbestโ€ lol

Comment

Iโ€™ve found that as long as you do it before flowering starts, transplanting autos doesnโ€™t affect them one bit

Comment

Bump them up to bigger pots. Perfect time for it.
            If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Coming along nicely....Got the one in a better pot- very nice root system it was the easiest seedling transplant I've ever done. 18days old & finally getting some branch growth. They got caught in a pretty good rain night before last- 2 of them were face planted in the dirt from the weight on their leaves in the mornin but they stood strong when I shook it off.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Sure did come down in buckets, my photo plants look real good coming thru the reveg changes now we need sun to start making them grow. Next week looks abit cool also JDU

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                Gotta love Spring..... ๐Ÿ˜•

Really Nice to see ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
              You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the โ€œbestโ€ lol

Comment

Been buggin me since I last posted-
                If flowerin can start around 20 days.....
                These are nowhere NEAR ready to turn... There ain't a budsite on em.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                  CaptainWiese91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My fat bananas started at 21 days. Couple of days ago.
                  But when I look at my amnesia Haze, it started to flower very young. And itโ€™s actually have a good size now. They are going to grow through out the flowering phase.
                  Give me 10 min. I take some pictures of the amnesia and upload here

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you talking auto flower here JDU cause they will slow down as I've just experienced by putting them outdoors to soon in our area. Now that I put them into 18/6 flower tent they are showing preflower all bud sites all 3 plants. From the short time I've grown these I won't put them out doors till mid to late june or until temps are above 75f and nights above 55f. It's the shits trying to get autos going outdoors in spring here.

So the first picture with my hand in on it. My amnesia haze auto, 19 days ago, it started flowering.
                now itโ€™s have this size on the other 3 pictures. (The plant standing alone)
                the small plants are my Fat banana - 22 days old and some 18 days old. 2 of the small plants actually started flowering now. Same size as the amnesia actually. I was hoping for were bigger. But I know they will get bigger, As they tend to grow in the flowering phase also.

Comment

Mine ain't branched out none yet- if they start flowerin now I'll be lucky to git 1/8 oz out of the 4 together.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's autos I had last summer 1 cola nothings 3-4grams. It's the weather/light/warm JDU it's not your skills it's the environment right now. Don't let this grow detour you from trying a few autos when we have solid good temps.

Normally in Denmark I would get 30-40 grams on a plant, five plants made a good summer harvest then.
                  but as budgal is saying. Donโ€™t give up on autos.
                  I send you that package with the 5 northern light . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Comment

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah? I'm serious..... Just add em to the package... ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are lucky Iโ€™m in a good mood today !๐Ÿ˜‚
                    6,5 weeks into flower and 2 of my critical kush is already showing amber trichomes!โค๏ธ Im harvesting in next week.
                    So I add the amnesia haze to the package.. cuz Iโ€™m having the best day ever today ๐Ÿ˜

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sweet!! Thanks!

Well 24 days old & I think there were 5 says that any sun shone at all. This outdoor run is done, i brought em into the tents. 3 fit in veg, 1 will just have to be on 12s.

I'll try again in a few wks if the rain ever breaks.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    JDU ya need to breed us a auto flower for Or. call it something like soggy foot auto. Those look like my outdoor autos last summer. Don't loose to much faith we are suppose to get up in the 80s in about 7 days.

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know right. It never rains at Autzen Stadium!!!

Still no pistols.... But that's ok- let em grow!!

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                    CaptainWiese91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I had that thought the other day when I was caring for my autos outside. Because they started to flower on day 20.
                    And I thought I hope JDUโ€™s isnโ€™t started to flower. ๐Ÿ˜
                    They look good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the positive vibes lol. They are slow at everything. They been inside under a T5 til ystrdy when the sun came out. They can enjoy it for a day or 2 until the new ones I planted today pop. 2 Lemon Skunk & 2 LS x N. Lights ๐Ÿ‘

Went outside this mornin & Damn!!!! They said Good mornin! Let's git serious n git er done!!!! I swear they grew 3inches overnight! & here come the flowers!

Comment

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just remembered lol. I did feed em full strength ystrdy..... Might have somethin to do with it haha.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X