Organic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organic

Can any one tell me if i can mix organic nutrients with non organic nutrients and whats the difference?

Organics are from nature, chemicals are not, the chemical side claims to be the same thing just man made.
    Anything in a bottle is going to cost, certified organic gets more.

Comment

Well the difference is very simple. in chemistry, organic is when it has carbon in the molecules. But for nutrients it’s all about what you are feeding, organic nutrients are made to feed the bacteria and fungi in he soil that in turn feed the roots. Inorganic nutrients are molecules that the plant can absorb directly without intermediaries like we do in hydroponics. The life inside the soil has little use for the salts in inorganic nutrients and they can be killed by them. So if you are using organic soil the go with organic nutrients. If you are using coco or hydroponics then go with the inorganics

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Well put!

I appreciate ur obviously brilliant knowledge of organics. So if i add GHE DIAMOND NECTAR to GHE BASE NUTRIENTS, Flora series, this is not a good idea, is thst what ur saying ?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        no, all general hydroponics products are inorganic nutrients, they may come from natural sources but they are made to be used in hydroponic systems, the organic subbrand is called General Organics, and they make similar products but for soil. you can mix all GH products together.
        you should only use this nutrients in coco or hydroponics. if you are using soil you need different nutrients

Dang that's a great explanation.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X