Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topped, Mopped Now im fookked. Any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Topped, Mopped Now im fookked. Any ideas?

So this is my first ever plant in experimenting with super cropping tehniques.

And unfortunately the 2 branches that extended from the first topping were weak and fell off.

Now the trunk of the plant is nice and chunky, its a much sterdier plant. BUT there is no new growth from the top canopy. But as you can see the top trunk is really nice and thick, is it worth leaving and hoping that more growth tips will appear on the top canopy?

or

Should I top it again to concentrate the growth on the 2nd level where there is alot of growth happening?

or.

If there are any ideas on how to promote the top canopy back into life! Please any advice here will be super helpful.

Happy growing!

Baz.

What you have left will still grow and produce just fine. It won't however regrow the tops that were broke off. You will forever have only 2 main branches that everything will have to grow from.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      What Funky said, i wouldn't take no more leaves off, just let it grow.

Originally posted by FunkyButtLovin View Post
    What you have left will still grow and produce just fine. It won't however regrow the tops that were broke off. You will forever have only 2 main branches that everything will have to grow from.
    Ok grand thanks. so might aswell chop off the top to big leaves? as no more growths will appear along this node level?

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      I would leave them.

Cut it fresh at a 45° angle.
    If you had a second plant you could take another clipping and fuse them like octavious has the mechanical arms!!

Seriously ive never done it but im sure it would work!! Its about like every other plant in this world

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X