Help: mold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help: mold?

Hi everyone, I am just reaching the end of my first grow. While dry trimming the first of 4 plants to come down I was scoping the leaves/buds and found what could be mold. Can anyone help me identify whether or not this is mold? At first I thought it was just dusted with tricombs but now I don’t know. if it is mold, what should I do? Toss the plant? I have several other plants in various stages, should I be concerned with those too?

I have to say I’m feeling pretty defeated to get this far and possibly lose this (all?) my plants :/

any insight would be greatly appreciatedClick image for larger version

Name:	6B1667E6-F43B-4C70-8AC8-5DD0A381106E.png
Views:	332
Size:	704.4 KB
ID:	412564
    Attached Files

I'd smoke that in the picture
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Grow1ne
      Grow1ne commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the reply!

From your pictures I don't see anything wrong, looks like turning to Amber to me, but my eyes ain't that good no more, kinda old, lol
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 me too which is why I said that LOL

• Grow1ne
      Grow1ne commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the reply! My concern was with the white that seems to be sprawling, wasn’t sure if that was trichomes or mold. Not sure it’s the same but on the third pic there appears to be small white hairs. Hoping I’m just a paranoid newbie, but this grow has been challenging with lots of ups and downs and learning along the way.

Hey those are trichomes the best thing you want take good care of your plant. Post a full plant photo if you can or want we'd like to see her
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	68BE945E-C1E1-4736-97AA-34641F2804F6.jpeg
Views:	227
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	412707
      Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      Hey those are trichomes the best thing you want take good care of your plant. Post a full plant photo if you can or want we'd like to see her
      Thank you! Her name is Solo and she’s a sour kush auto. She earned her name through the hardship she has gone through. First seed I planted, survived my first batch of HOT coco (doing the canucks dry amendments with coco/perlite mix but way over fertilized bc I didn’t read the box on my 4-4-4 mix) was placed in a solo cup as a “ahhh what the heck let’s see if she produces a bud or two” move... spilled on the floor at least once, transplanted to a 1/2 plastic pot... outgrew that then I put her back into the 5 gallon fabric pot she started off in the first place (with a less toxic load of amendments of course).

she is on harvest day.
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Beauty of a grow she has come back very nicely and she's hung to dry. I like leaving a bit of stem also slows down drying a tad. Very nicely done, enjoy the bounty of your plant. Whats next ?

Yeah she was so dense, short and bushy I had to cut her into pieces. Have a Tangerine dream in the drying tent that I cut at the main stalk, another getting harvesting this week... and another sour kush that is growing much slower than the others... about 2 weeks into flower.

all of these were growers choice seeds. I have the following from pacific seeds ready to drop after I get through these:
      • blueberry x mazar
      • pineapple kush
      • Death Star
      • Maui

but I’ve also ordered some fast bud strains... if those come in before I’m ready to go again I might drop some of those instead... not really sure about pacific seeds, as I’ve seen a lot of bad reviews on the since I purchased.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn you do know what your doin LOL way to grow sir. A+

Thank you sir... I have a lot to learn I’m sure! But sites like grow weed easy and honestly the cannabis community in general are so generous and helpful!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a old garden gal LOL who just loves to grow just about anything. Just so happens I love growing weed too in Oregon where it's legal to grow

You did just fine I would smoke that up and enjoy the hell out of it. Keep doing what you’re doing, cause you’re doing fine.
      4x4 flower tent
      sour dream
      Blue Diesel
      Trainwreck
      platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
      Green Dream
      Sour Dream
      blue dream
      Freakshow

Comment

Me again... so I was trimming my second plant a tangerine dream that had some nice fat buds. I broke one of them open and a puff of smoke came out, so thinking it’s bud rot

I was suspecting it as I was trimming some of the other denser buds from the plant but didn’t see anything gray while scoping but did see some amberish color in some... then when scoping the one with the puff there was definitely a gooey spot of amber...

does this mean I have to toss all of the buds? Since I didn’t have time to trim them all in one sitting I put them in jars cross contamination is likely :/
        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X