Fox Farm nutrient schedule question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Fox Farm nutrient schedule question

I am in week 5 of my grow from seed. I use Fox Farm nutrients: Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom.
    According to their schedule, I am to start using the Tiger Bloom this week. I am not sure my plant needs it yet. It’s still kinda small. By the pictures, what do you think? Do I just keep repeating week 4 until it looks like it’s big enough?
    NOTE- the bright white flecks on my leaves and soil are diatomaceous earth from a recent battle with whiteflies.

Here’s more info:

Seeds:Humboldt County Seed Co/Feminized
    Strain: GSC- indica dominant
    Climate: Outdoor grow with /lots of east/west sun
    Fox Farm Nutrients: Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom
    Soil: 50/50 Fox Farm Ocean Forest & coco coir
    PH is a little high at 7 (would like to bring it down a tad but can’t figure out how. I use tap water. Plant seems fine though)

Plant looks great. Hold off on the tiger for a couple more weeks. If you don’t have ph down but you have a way to measure ph you can use a bit more grow or a bit less big bloom. Grow and tiger are acidic and big bloom is alkaline

Comment

• Tanner
      Tanner commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah! Thanks so much. Will do that ASAP!

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
    I am in week 5 of my grow from seed. I use Fox Farm nutrients: Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom.
    According to their schedule, I am to start using the Tiger Bloom this week. I am not sure my plant needs it yet. It’s still kinda small. By the pictures, what do you think? Do I just keep repeating week 4 until it looks like it’s big enough?
    NOTE- the bright white flecks on my leaves and soil are diatomaceous earth from a recent battle with whiteflies.

Here’s more info:

Seeds:Humboldt County Seed Co/Feminized
    Strain: GSC- indica dominant
    Climate: Outdoor grow with /lots of east/west sun
    Fox Farm Nutrients: Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom
    Soil: 50/50 Fox Farm Ocean Forest & coco coir
    PH is a little high at 7 (would like to bring it down a tad but can’t figure out how. I use tap water. Plant seems fine though)
    Lets not mention the Whitefly invasion ...? Neem oil is you friend good for molds and bugs

maybe sold near you as leaf shiner ...lol

DE Earth(diatomaceous earth) don't work on sap suckers is obvious no?

good luck

Comment

• Tanner
      Tanner commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh ya! Here’s an update on that. I used neem oil at night. The next night I used a combination of water and hydrogen peroxide. The following day I scattered diatomaceous earth on dry soil and some leaves. I’ve noticed healthy new growth and no more spots or brownness on the leaves.
      Thanks again for your help!

Way to grow Tanner good job with the little buggers.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Tanner
      Tanner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I have this forum to thank and people such as yourself.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X