Scottish- White Widow HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Scottish- White Widow HELP

Hi all new grower starting out, having some issues with my white widow photo period,

SET UP
    coco
    600w led 24" above plants
    Canna nutes
    2ml A+B
    2ml rhizotonic
    1ml vitalink calmag
    2ml cannazym
    PH 5.8

had a couple issues as I over watered before and when I noticed the leave tips turning white i panic'd and flushed with ph'd water 5.8-5.9 and left for a few days. Yesterday I noticed the new leaves coming in and today I'm seeing them turn slightly too.

it's not the best pic but best I could get just now

Cheers Folks

Scottish

I had thought it would be Scot's Weed implying that you are from Scotland .. the land and people north of England?

with some of the best cleanest water in all of Europe...?

either way extract the plants with a spoon wash roots under air temp water

get NEW coco coir and wash out seas salts wash in RO water and a rinse of with a pinch cal mag(MgS04)

no nutes for 24 hours then feed at 50% less, until you see some upside

good luck

Comment

Aye north of the border. I just think I got a bit ahead of myself. It's actually cheap coco aswell as I'm still waiting on a delivery (im in nomans part of Scotland)

I've got 4 plants growing and 3 are growing well just the widows looking a bit worse for wear.

I've got 1x Triple g, 1x cookies Gelato, 1x white widow, 1x ultra power. All germinated and planted a week after the widow and growing better.

Cheers Vostock I'll jump on that now. And hopefully she'll be a merry old widow again.

Scottish

Comment

back in the old days its was common to wash out the salts from your coco ..

often over looked these days any weired stuff happening with cocco can often be excess salts
        from the drying on the beach in some 3rd world Sh!t hole (to quote a POTUs)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X