Anyone else having trouble with seedsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else having trouble with seedsman

Who else is having trouble with recieving the order from seedsman? Mine has been 26 actual working days since I ordered April 25th
    Got my last email may 10th that they were crossing the pond

Only positive transactions experienced with seedsman. Support should give you an answer on issues with products shipped / delivered. Sometimes the timing of their mailings take longer. I waited 5 weeks for an order during dec/jan. Give it another week then email support.

Comment

I actually just emailed 6/1. placed on 5/9 last over pond email was the 15th. They stated to contact if I didnt see em by the latest 5/29 in the estimated date email
      If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

• Dieselgrower
        Dieselgrower commented
        Editing a comment
        no problem. i know a few people that just ordered and had no issues. this is my first order. That being said, Id of rather be told the middle of june and have it come early vs the latter and be late

• Senters93
        Senters93 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dieselgrower just keep looking forward!! I actually just got my.shipping number at 3:00pm today!! Im happy as hell, 23 seeds shall be here soon

• Dieselgrower
        Dieselgrower commented
        Editing a comment
        I got the blahblah email today. I'm sure they'll show

I emailed them last week and they just talked about slow times,short staffed, and April thru July orders are the busiest. So hopefully within the next week. If not im going to have to clone soon to keep my rhythmic rotation in my tent gooing whenever I harvest this batch

Comment

I'm growing my first grow of 6 plants right now and idj like to get to where im harvesting every 60 days

Comment

Just to add to this thread: I waited 7 weeks for a resend for seeds that failed to germinate and was beginning to think it was lost in transit. The brave new world of late everything slowed the delivery but it finally arrived.
        Seedsman was true to their word and sent me 2 great strains to replace my out of stock re-order. It was packaged with stealth and very protected.
        I am very happy with Seedsman as they continue to deliver.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20200609_131839_resized.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	413.3 KB
ID:	415011

Comment

I got another email about delays on 6/5. still nothing says on its way to the US. that email was 5/15. got my fingers crossed but Im sure theyll come. just wish they said end of june vs end of may .

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Bummer news

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya waiting all that time is definitely a bummer.

just wanted to update, seeds showed today. way past the 29th of may estimate. but they sent me an extra 3 pack of sweet zombie fem seeds, probably a mix up but ill take free seeds

Comment

Glad when this whole corona thing is over with. Glad you got your delivery.

Comment

Thanks guys i cannot wait to start the seedsman seeds. I habe 5 healthy random seeds gping right now. And they are in week 2 of flower stage. Cant wait for them to come off!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X