Plants wilting in tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plants wilting in tent

I have a friend growing in a tent, hes grown before inside and out and never had any issues, now his plants are doing poorly, tgrowth sometimes seems to stop or at least slow dramatically. They're not near as tall as the should be but are pretty bushy, tent has adequate ventilation and fan is more than enough for tent size, every time he waters (when pots are almost bone dry) the plants wilt within an hour or so, he put some plants outside during the night (after watering and they wilted) and by morning (before sunrise) the plants are perked up and looking nice, he feels like something is wrong with the air (quality) in tent. Any ideas? Tia

Sound like root bound post pics and what light s ...do you have ....er your buddy that is...? lol wink wink!

Comment

• 420Rick
      420Rick commented
      Editing a comment
      He said light is a mars sp150, he doesnt think its root bound as the issue has taken place from seedlings, he thought it may be the water or light so he put half outside at night and they were nice and perky within a few hours, no sunlight and same water, that's why he thinks its gotta be something with the air quality

Does he know the strain? Some can be a real bitch to grow. I grew a few a while back that kinda did the same thing from bag seed. The plant never looked happy but the leaves were healthy. After a while I gave up because nothing mattered, more water, less water, farther from light, closer to light l, nothing. I never messed with nutes because the plant showed no signs of either too much or too little nutes. Finally I just ignored the droopy bitches and let them grow and the bud was really good.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have two like that in my outdoor setup. I’m starting to think it’s the strain or one of the pheno types of the strain.
      Because I have good buds on them. But they are never happy.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s the important part!

Pictures would help a lot though
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Originally posted by 420Rick View Post
      I have a friend growing in a tent, hes grown before inside and out and never had any issues, now his plants are doing poorly, tgrowth sometimes seems to stop or at least slow dramatically. They're not near as tall as the should be but are pretty bushy, tent has adequate ventilation and fan is more than enough for tent size, every time he waters (when pots are almost bone dry) the plants wilt within an hour or so, he put some plants outside during the night (after watering and they wilted) and by morning (before sunrise) the plants are perked up and looking nice, he feels like something is wrong with the air (quality) in tent. Any ideas? Tia
      why not post pics or get your buddy to sign up here and find the answer yourself ... the obvious is at the top of screen

even here: https://www.growweedeasy.com/wilting...-drinking-less

Comment

Overwatering, root bound, heat stress??

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Container does it have good drainage?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X