Monsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monsters

First grow, after 7 weeks out of the ground veg time (WW photos), I flipped to 12/12 yesterday. It seems the growth rate has really picked up here recently and I am concerned I have waited too late to flip to 12/12. I added four 60w (actual) 3000K led flood lights two days ago to supplement the Viparspectra V1200 I have and they seem to be liking this new lighting as well. I feel like i have created little monsters as I am not sure what they are going to do next and not sure how big they are going to get. I have to go out of town for a few days and I have raised my lights up thinking these things will could fill up the tent in no time at the rate of growth they seem to be in right now. What should I expect for the first week of 12/12 relative to growth height? What happens if I have waited too late and I run out of height, I guess I just start bending things over? Should I defoliate a good bit of the undergrowth, will that slow it down?

Thank you for your comments.

They gonna do great. You have plenty space but the strain is not very stretchy

Comment

Beautiful plants, nice job. They will be fine, you can expect them to at least double in height ,maybe a little more before harvest time.
      You might need to get a taller tent though,
      GoodLuck
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• crunchyfrog
        crunchyfrog commented
        Editing a comment
        So, about that taller tent... I guess I could cut out the floor and raise everything and build a skirt for the bottom? May do that as a last resort. Anything I can do now if to minimize the chance of them getting too tall (without reducing yield)?

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        They look fine to me, as they are, but they will get taller.
        You could remove the lower branches an leaves, that want make up to the top, that might help slow them down a little but not much,
        If your only gonna be gone a few days, they will be fine, from your pics, looks like you already got a even canopy. If not bend the taller ones down, so they all get the same light.
        Your plants look fine.

No better way to shorten the learning curve than to live it. It is crazy how much some strains can seemingly grow overnight once you switch to flower. They should be fine, if not trying to bend them over if possible. You may end up with a few crispy looking buds but the good news is they’ll still smoke just fine and next time you’ll know a better height to flip the plants. Looking good!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X