Spot the Blueberry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Spot the Blueberry!

These girls are four different strains (Purple Haze from ILGM, Acapulco Gold from Barney's Farm, Laughing Buddha from BF & Seedsman Blueberry) all started from seed on the same day and given the exact same treatment. Can you tell which is Blueberry?

[The strains are in the order listed starting from upper left going clockwise.]

I mixed a batch of feed strictly for BB this morning with nutes at 1/3 strength. I also examined my water straight out of the tap and found the ppm at 220 and pH at 10.3. Luckily, I invested in some Cali-Magic last weekend so all moms in coco will be getting that added to their food. The BB nute solution is at a pH of 6 and around 600 ppm. I moved it to a tent by itself where its future clones will be flowered out so it won't get crowded out for light by its healthier colleagues after watering it with the new solution and removing the worst of the dying leaves.

Any other advice for pulling it out of its funk?
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

the burned and twisted leaves of that plant make me thing it’s being burned by the intensity of your light. it happened to one of my clones after 2 days in the sun after being in a dark space for a day

Comment

Originally posted by UndergroundFarmer View Post
      These girls are four different strains (Purple Haze from ILGM, Acapulco Gold from Barney's Farm, Laughing Buddha from BF & Seedsman Blueberry) all started from seed on the same day and given the exact same treatment. Can you tell which is Blueberry?

[The strains are in the order listed starting from upper left going clockwise.]

I mixed a batch of feed strictly for BB this morning with nutes at 1/3 strength. I also examined my water straight out of the tap and found the ppm at 220 and pH at 10.3. Luckily, I invested in some Cali-Magic last weekend so all moms in coco will be getting that added to their food. The BB nute solution is at a pH of 6 and around 600 ppm. I moved it to a tent by itself where its future clones will be flowered out so it won't get crowded out for light by its healthier colleagues after watering it with the new solution and removing the worst of the dying leaves.

Any other advice for pulling it out of its funk?
      you could be getting your water from the vending machine at you local Walmart..its Ro
      and about 25c a gallon but can vary as does the ppm but still nowhere as bad as 220ppm

why make life hard grow in soil ease your stress ...lol

good luck

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        I might try the RO water for BB. I've never had a problem with the tap water here before - the other three seedlings don't mind it a bit and neither has any other plant I've grown in hydro. Blueberry seems to be a difficult character though. At least the newer growth looks OK for now.

Lemme find that horrid map: Click image for larger version  Name:	HardnessMap.gif Views:	0 Size:	64.1 KB ID:	412904

from: https://www.usgs.gov/media/images/ma...-united-states may well explain why so many members water are p00p
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm supposedly in white on that map! I am bordering a red zone so maybe the zone has crept since the map was made. I miss soft water for raising fish but I don't miss how it's so hard to tell when you've rinsed all the soap off or not.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X