• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xconian
    commented on 's reply
    Ah gotcha that makes sense

• SiriusFourside
    commented on 's reply
    Xconian I'm not sure if vostok and I are talking about the same thing, but I keep damaged leaves on the plant as a way to tell if problems are getting better/worse. Leaves that are already damaged tend to get it the worst, so they're a good "canary in the coal mine" so to speak.

• vostok
    replied
    at risk of hijacking Borjaazul's thread and suffering yet more abuse from @alltatup I decline

but urge you to google for now

cheers

Leave a comment:

• Xconian
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t know anything about that, do explain please

• vostok
    replied
    Originally posted by Xconian View Post
    If it were me I would get a bigger
    pot. Then after she settles in I’d trim the lower ones that are yellowing right off in case it spreads. Or you could trim
    them
    and then transplant she
    looks big and healthy so she can probably handle
    it, mine did.
    what if you ....kept the faulty leaves and used them as 'control points' like the pros do...?

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    It doesn’t help to just cut leaves of and the spread will stop. You need to find a diagnosis first or else the spread will continue

• Borjaazul
    commented on 's reply
    Defo, I have to add a lot more perlite for now it looks like its able to live. Begginer issues... Thanks a lot!!

• Borjaazul
    commented on 's reply
    Completely right, I will do so for the next plants. This one looks better now after a flush

• Borjaazul
    commented on 's reply
    That is right, although the nut problem was covered, looks like it was ph problem as it was solved with a flush. Pot and drainage will be improved for sure haha. Thanks a lot!!

• Xconian
    replied
    If it were me I would get a bigger
    pot. Then after she settles in I’d trim the lower ones that are yellowing right off in case it spreads. Or you could trim
    them
    and then transplant she
    looks big and healthy so she can probably handle
    it, mine did.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    12 liters it not much for 4 months old plant, in that size in week 5 of bloom.
    I’m with Vostok here. Need a pot up, not ideal in flower phase for sure. But it’s not big.
    What about the drainage in that pot? When it takes 4 days to water again, it should be drinking/eating a lot in this stage.
    And it also looks like You have nute burn when I zoom in on the whole plant, many tips are burned, not just on the main leaf.

Leave a comment:

• vostok
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=411649.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	395.8 KB
ID:	412825
    best solution and easiest is just pot up to the next size with fresh compost this time add 25% perlite no nutes 2-3 weeks
    or until you see upside
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Borjaazul
    commented on 's reply
    Updated, thank you so much for you reply

• vostok
    replied
    Originally posted by Borjaazul View Post
    Hello, I beg for some quick help. So the thing is I have 2 bubble gum plants at the time in 12 litre (3 gallon) pots. I am using soil and they are now 4 months old, 5 week of flower. I have been feeding Advanced nutrients BLOOM, and CalMag at the indicated dosage according to the bottles. I am using tap water dechlorinated for 24 hours and pH at 6.5. I water my plants every 4 days or so, depending on how dry the soil is. Mostly, the bottom leaves are turning yellow on the veins annd then dying not so long after. It all starts on the veins, and the some thick sports occur and the leave is gone in 2 days time. Please I need help urgently.
    something missing here can't think what it was

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Take a picture of the whole plant and give light and tent info. Just use this same thread don't begin a new one. Less confusion

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X