Harvest day mould???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest day mould???

Hello my friends, i cut dowm my Gelat OG auto today, day 76, and on one stem, of one branch i see a small gray area. do you thing this is mould, or do stems naturally turn colors when they are dying? I didn't see it on any other branches. i cut out the section, and did not put it in the tent. although, it's the same tent the plant was growing in. should I take all the buds back out, and disinfect the tent. What do you guys think i should do?? FYI, the big maik cola, was n ot the stem with the gray spot!

Looks like bug damage to me,

Comment

I have had mold on stems so yes I've had grey mold when no light leaf blocks I just cut it out didn't affect whole plant just branch and couple stems.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

thanks guys. I haven't had any bugs in my tent, so I don't think it's buds. could molasses turn the stems dark? Also, I have a powerful UVB light, that i ran twice a day for 15mins. that should kill any mould grow, shouldn't it? I have a Northern Lights Auto that is growing outdoors, and i noticed it has purple/black stems? i'll make a new post for that one.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X