Bag seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bag seeds

My bag seeds are doing way better than the auto seeds I've ordered!! Heres a few pics of my bag seed grow!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	400px-PIA05229_label.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	411442
    Tiny like the rover on mars, which is which and why not a rapid rooter first...?
    Last edited by vostok; 05-30-2020, 06:58 PM.

Comment

This is my 1st grow so not sure what strains are rapid rooters.

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Your other plants are doing fine..dont waste your time with rapid rooters. more of a pain in the arse than anything. I dont think its anything you've done..maybe poor quality seeds(i've bought seeds that were duds and or, a pain to start). Hang in there..they should perk up and start growing.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with homegrown

They are plugs used for starting seeds. They're nice to have for germination and early root growth but not totally necessary in soil or coco.
      Second state-sanctioned grow. Six plants in flower, three different strains.
      One Bruce Banner, two Granddaddy Purple & three Black Widows all from ILGM
      4'X4' flower tent, AC Infinity 4" fan and filter, Advanced Platinum P300 LED
      RDWC six grow buckets and a reservoir.

Three Seedsman Blueberries & One Sweet Zombie from Expert in veg.
      3'X3' tent RDWC four grow buckets and a reservoir.

Aurora Soul nutrients - Grow, Bloom, Infinity, Big Swell.

On deck: Acapulco Gold & Laughing Buddha from Barney's Farm, Purple Haze from ILGM.

Comment

There is a huge difference in photo plants and autos, and I think that is what you see here.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X