Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Auto GDP been in the pot for 3 weeks and no change! What have I done wrong!!

Need more info..
    What soil are using. ?
    Did you use any nutrients?
    Are there perlite or leca in the soil?
    what size it the pot ?
    outdoor or indoor ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Soil-regulat potting soil
      no nutrients
      Perlite is mixed in
      2-3 gallon
      Indoor under a t5 grow light

Comment

I seen this with GDP photo this spring, I tossed them all, they just never did anything but set there and use electricity..

Comment

Looks like nute burn too me. The soil is to hot for this plant.
          and this is why it’s stunned in the growth maybe
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Ok that is guys so u think if I transplanted into better soil it would do better. Or should I transplant back into a solo cup to nurture back?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              No I would start another one, if you have more seeds.
              3 weeks for this plant, I should be starting flower this time

Plants need nutes. If your soil does not have any then and you arent feeding it thats an issue. Since it's an auto i'd toss and start over. At this point there is no saving since you cant veg longer to correct issues. At 3 weeks it should start to flower soon and it definitely doesnt have the structure to give any meaningful harvest. My advice? Read some of the tutorials on the main site, get some nutes and decent soil and try again. Also what wattage is your light? typically a t5 wont produce very good buds unless you have a several of them.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Couldn’t the soul be too hot also ?
              It looks really burned.
              But totally agree -this auto cant be saved, should starts it flowering soon.

• Tersky
              Tersky commented
              Editing a comment
              I had not considered that but possibly. Potting mix is extremely vague so yeah it could have been too hot. Regardless, it doesnt like it from the looks of it.

• UndergroundFarmer
              UndergroundFarmer commented
              Editing a comment
              You can grow OK under T5s. I did it for all the grows that the state did not need to know about. You will get just OK results and only be able to grow about two decent plants under a single panel though. T5s are awesome to have though for seedlings and clones and for stuff you don't want to grow very fast.

I agree toss it or move it outside out of the way, tell it live or die and maybe water it, drop some fresh seed.
            I think it is bad genetics, or what we called a cull (and pull). I would like to try GDP again, but the seed I would do it with is to costly.
            IF my soil was "to hot" not one of the other strains objected, so I dont see that as the issue. Nor do I see not enuf nutes being the issue.
            One could remove it from the soil and look at the root and see what issues that may reveal. IF the PH is way off it may not be able to grow roots into the soil. Caffeine/coffee will stunt autos a great deal and not good for any plant. I am not closed minded, but I do think its bad genetics.

Comment

• Tersky
              Tersky commented
              Editing a comment
              I hadn't considered it being a genetics thing but i am still on my first cup of joe. True if others have had issues with GDP in the same way then i am inclined to agree that it might be a genetics thing.

Looks burnt to me
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Ok thanks guys I'll just toss it and start again

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X